Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
This game is like a light inconvenient version or VirtAMate. Needs alot of work in terms of allignment of bodyparts. One thing this game has done really well is the fluid and colliders.

CumRag1102

Feb 22, 2020
performance is pretty bad (for what it is) but i still have it at the max settings (1) at 1440p and get around 180 FPS.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I'd love a game that applies settings based on the system limiting everybody to 22 fps...
than trow a dog treat at them
That would be hilarious! (cit.)

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
Holy f... :D Also my frams drop alittle bit, it's a real blast and it's worth to throw some RAM into my machine. Thumbs up, Henry. (y)(y)(y)(y)

anasui

Jul 1, 2020
It runs very smooth, no lags at all.
That doesn't mean anything. A console player that has played at 25-30 fps all his life will feel like 30 fps is smooth and fluid. If you usually play every games with the best pc rig at 100+ fps obviously having 30 fps will feel like shit and is unnaceptable to have this performance on this kind of game

Yotherethere

Apr 28, 2021
That doesn't mean anything. A console player that has played at 25-30 fps all his life will feel like 30 fps is smooth and fluid. If you usually play every games with the best pc rig at 100+ fps obviously having 30 fps will feel like shit and is unnaceptable to have this performance on this kind of game
It runs smooth, so i don't really give a shit.

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
It runs smooth, so i don't really give a shit.
Don't go around saying it's working perfectly or that it's smooth if you're too lazy to put a number to it. You don't give a shit? Then don't talk if you don't have any info to share. If you want to be helpful, be helpful, but don't waste everyone's time with pointless statements otherwise.

The reality is the performance you're getting is literally a fraction of what I'm getting based on your GPU being a 5500XT; less than 1/3rd if you're running it stock... and I would call the results I'm getting laggy trash. What looks smooth to you wouldn't look smooth to a lot of people. It's great for you that you can enjoy things without having to worry so much about frame rates, but your statements saying things are "smooth" are going to be misleading to most others.

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
Overclocked 3070 here running on a i7 6700k, 16 gb RAM, at around 35 fps (at desktop resolution of 1440p).

jayteee

Jun 21, 2017
The people complaining about performance in this thread need to calm the fuck down.

You got this demo for free. Fuck off with your complaints.

Who the fuck entitled you to a perfect version of somebody else's creation/labor?

It is a work in progress. The work is excellent. Be happy it exists.

Where's the one you made? Oh right.

Last edited:

Yotherethere

Apr 28, 2021
Don't go around saying it's working perfectly or that it's smooth if you're too lazy to put a number to it. You don't give a shit? Then don't talk if you don't have any info to share. If you want to be helpful, be helpful, but don't waste everyone's time with pointless statements otherwise.

The reality is the performance you're getting is literally a fraction of what I'm getting based on your GPU being a 5500XT; less than 1/3rd if you're running it stock... and I would call the results I'm getting laggy trash. What looks smooth to you wouldn't look smooth to a lot of people. It's great for you that you can enjoy things without having to worry so much about frame rates, but your statements saying things are "smooth" are going to be misleading to most others.
It runs smooth for me. No lag at all. You have a monster machine and it looks bad, i say what a waste.

Reactions: JUnnAmmED

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
No lag is not the same as percepted smoothness it is good that it doesn't lag but that is more a stability indicator of the input output latency, the faster the animation the less nice it will be percepted for example "Pig fucking is hardly doable at 10 FPS no matter how stable"
And even at 30 FPS "Pig fucking runs not as smooth as you are expect it from lot of Animations you gonna find here, who do it really heavy"

Look at some of the really hard fast fuck animations of Bulgin Senpai

Though you have to make a decision for your target goal is it temporal stability and performance or is it the overall output quality or is it both.

And in the end all of this will have consequences in how much user you gonna reach.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Depends which scene you use as base for what because of the hard coded way they setup partly in terms of physics links :)
But yeah it's not yet VAM convenience level for sure ;)

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes