Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Say that 20 FPS to one of the Daz I-ray Renderer user here with their VN Stand Picture results and his Mouth will fall down ;)
Even at 10 FPS it is more efficient.

And yeah that no lag smooth that's some really interesting way Unity handles rendering and it's overall stability when things become more complex, it almost never drops a frame.

You see a lot of the Mobile optimizations playing into this and it's domination of Mobile Efficiency Rendering space

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JhonLui

Ellano7

Sep 22, 2018
Is there a way to reduce the resolution and not play it in full screen? Maybe that boosts the fps cause it's pretty much unplayable for me.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
try the keyboard shortcut performance presets

1= High
2= Medium
3= Low

by default it's native on 1

the Highest Scale factor is resolution and details

It affects especially the Hair Quality and so Final Motion Stability Perception of it

For Most Anime/Hentai users (observers) Details and complexity are often less important a Artificial Doll has very few that need to be displayed perceptionaly and do not much play overall into the Cuteness Perception of such lower complexity characters (behaviour is a much more important factor) though these characters use Human Data ontop so to be more Human Like a Detail lose can be disturbing even then depending also highly on the light situation.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It's a bit crazy deformation stability improves when running it in a Sandbox and it wont crash as well, less clipping issues.
hmm could be also Nvidia Driver related maybe something on the Shader compiler and Caching side im not sure.

For sure a very strange acting thing most probably due to it's overall complexity you not often experience this strange behaviour way unless things become real complex.

it could be also that it is very 3rd party process latency sensitive and the more runs and hits the CPU the more unstable result becomes not untypical behaviour for complex non deterministic physic simulations of that range.

You have such problems also often when physics and rendering running out of exact sync, only very small system problems (fluctuations) can cause pretty strange behaviour.

So overall it seems results can be even more stable then i initially thought with much less errors depending on the system stability at a given moment in time.

Certainly one of the most complex things with VAM together on here on the Physics side of things

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess we really have to wait very long to see this outside of pre setup animations in Unreal results, interactively running on user input.

The First results of Henry where like ok nice but outdated overall results but this now is partly getting pretty crazy under Unity

Moving it into a very much more complex dynamic light environment would be very very interesting, tough we surely slowly would leave 1 GPU/1 CPU space.

Man seeing how he works with these chars even would make you think he knows them inside out from somewhere ;)

And he is certainly not just your Average Artist, his skills are enormous understanding all this and combining it this way together.

And you could highly guess some of us Played a Game he worked on and i don't mean True Facials ;)

Last edited:

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
The man, the legend!

Seriously though, as soon as Henry delivers some features I'm expecting, he is getting my money. The guy is an artist, he deserves it.
Yeah this guy is more than an artist, what he has done here is nothing short of genius. Now obviously it needs a lot of work but man what's there currently ruins basically every other 3D sex game for me, the fluid physics alone make any other attempt elsewhere look amateurish at best.

Imagine something like this combined with the gameplay of Skyrim or similar. Would be the best game of all time.

Apr 7, 2019
How do we contact mods to Update the OP? I think it's necessary so people won't get the Preview version anymore.
Ask and ye shall receive, for I come bearing gifts.

THE PRO VERSION:
Mega

Friend gave me money that they owed me. Decided to follow through.
^^This is the new link that should be in the OP, as provided by the chaddest Gogeta

Reactions: loler69

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
May I suggest having a "Cum Gun"? To add some cum for the sake of not changing back and forth and having the visual pleasure of what it does?

And maybe an indicator where his cum lands? Saves you the whole process of "that's not where I wanted it to be'!

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How do we contact mods to Update the OP? I think it's necessary so people won't get the Preview version anymore.

^^This is the new link that should be in the OP, as provided by the chaddest Gogeta
use the report comment feature and use "game update"
already been done, so just wait

Reactions: umpteenthreason

vaur

May 9, 2018
Its happend everytime i run this game , it was fine in older versions.
Its creepy :< ff.png

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
The uptade realy impressive.But my pc realy old junk for whis:D

--Throatpie--
That would be a hot feature. If the girl could be held and she struggled, or something like that.Maybe indicator of oxygen or its training, the ability to take it deeper. And the resistance of the throat, would add dramatic. Coughing and pushing away if
he stayed too long. And of course smeared mascara.
Playing with sliders, you can already imagine how it would be : little forvard and reversing "scale penis - simulate orgasmic
pulsating" and "Max trust weigth +start depth almost = end depth +slow speed - it looks like this.
choke.gif thrpie.gif

--Some tip-- Maybe it will be useful for someone.
F11 you can drag and resing window..Although it is unlikely that this adds much to the fps. It would be nice to hide a male
person, at least a head with hair!! or the location leaving only the floor and the sphere as in previous versions!

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
Now just imagine if Henry worked with the Virt a Mate devs to improve their sex action... VAM customization with True Facials sex physics and fluids! Would be the dream come true!

moedor

Aug 17, 2018

--Throatpie--
That would be a hot feature. If the girl could be held and she struggled, or something like that.Maybe indicator of oxygen or its training, the ability to take it deeper. And the resistance of the throat, would add dramatic. Coughing and pushing away if
Playing with sliders, you can already imagine how it would be : little forvard and reversing "scale penis - simulate orgasmic
pulsating" and "Max trust weigth +start depth almost = end depth +slow speed - it looks like this.
View attachment 1389163 View attachment 1389164

F11 you can drag and resing window..Although it is unlikely that this adds much to the fps. It would be nice to hide a male
person, at least a head with hair!! or the location leaving only the floor and the sphere as in previous versions!
Agreed, the resistance system should come back, just like version 0.39 but improved. There could be resistance sliders for throat, vagina and anus individually, as well as a resistance "timer" (just like it was on super deepthroat, how long it takes to "break" the girl's throat). These resistances could also be related to penis size. It would be truly amazing on the simulation size of things. Henry should also add some gagging sounds for the deepthroats. That would be the perfect game for me.

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Henry should also add some gagging sounds for the deepthroats. That would be the perfect game for me.
It definitely! Different behaviors and reactions would not be bad to diversify the game.As for the sounds, it is correctly noted, they do their job by giving realism...For example-dripping cum, if not on the body, then at least when crossing the floor.Box collider and disappearance in the form of a particle or decal

Helghast8001

Oct 24, 2018

--Throatpie--
View attachment 1389163 View attachment 1389164

How are you using 2B :eek:

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes