Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
I cant help but to just respect the dev so much, in an industry filled with cheap greedy pay-walling devs that delay the games indefinitely, Henry really just puts in so much passion into the game, like he remastered the entire game with no desire to profit along the way, but as a way to be prideful about his work. Much respects to the dev and i hope his work really pays off as one of the greats in this genre

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
I hope the Yen-Triss-Ciri trio will be implemented in the future. :love:
It would also be nice if we could change the male character later on. Average guy in his 20s, old dude, fat fucks (NTR not avoidable ugly bastard :BootyTime:), famous game characters like Cloud, different skin color options etc.

Reactions: Namber4

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Ask and ye shall receive, for I come bearing gifts.

THE PRO VERSION:
Mega

Friend gave me money that they owed me. Decided to follow through.
Sharing twice in one day, dude your an absolute F95 legend. If there was like an F95 hall of fame you would now be among it's members.

Thanks once again.

fstsu

Jan 30, 2020
This game's quality is very good , havn't even seen those freedom pose tech and realistic private part in other hgames , especially it has my fav character , even for a pirate often guy like me decided to support the author with some bucks ,hoping he won't disappointed with us too much.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This game's quality is very good , havn't even seen those freedom pose tech and realistic private part in other hgames , especially it has my fav character , even for a pirate often guy like me decided to support the author with some bucks ,hoping he won't disappointed with us too much.
Devs who do such complex work are rare on Unity it's way different then Unreal "easyness" ;)
And Devs who keeping so much Params in their Simulation Work into account that can even partly show how much Illusion is losing it's track in their Simulation Complexity and even 1 Dev is starting to beat them in one of the most important Simulation complexity parts witch even runs on a 1 CPU/1 GPU average user System even more rare.

I can only compare his work with VAM it is partly even a bit more complex far away from the whole complexity but in that part he concentrates on no one beats him for now.

This overall System he worked out is impressive and it can not only be used on these more Artificial Characters

Last edited:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
It's still pretty heavy, runs around 20fps, and overcolcking gives my toaster only 10% more, yet you can't notice any lag, it runs smooth.
but man... it's the closest thing to an sfm video I've seen
Henry really knows what he's doing.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes