Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

ArckoS

Sep 1, 2021
the game is weirdly bugged for me, the models are all tangled up inside the floor and they are near impossible to pose correctly for me. please help

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I just rushed a Reshade preset for the game.
It's slowing it down a bit...
and didn't test other than the 1st environment, but here is the pic
original.jpg Reshade.jpg

Install the full shaders package to be sure it works, because I don't know what's in the diff options...

Reactions: ddz

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
got it working actually, i launched it with NTLEA and it was fine
still it's a weird fucking bug, and an even weirder work-around
very common for japanese games to do the same thing
english speaking computer cant read japanese code, it's all invalid unicode
hence, crashing and null memory errors

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
I just rushed a Reshade preset for the game.
It's slowing it down a bit...
and didn't test other than the 1st environment, but here is the pic
View attachment 1383119 View attachment 1383121

Install the full shaders package to be sure it works, because I don't know what's in the diff options...
so you're saying this is custom settings for the shaders ?
opening this will alter settings for all of windows ? does this mean i should make a restore point before trying it?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Some might find this interesting i just survived a hard drive crash and was changing the system finally away from the old i5-2400 to a Ryzen 7 3700x

it gained 10 FPS where you see in my results 20 on the fluid sim in 4K the result is now 30 tough also memory runs for now only at 2200 new system results for compare will follow

tough in the really complex parts even the 3700x is not making it for now especially take a look at the blowjob pov where the Hair becomes almost fullscreen neither the combo of 3700x (on it's currently limited memory output) and 3070 can handle the 30 fps their yet but stuck at 20.

So overall those improvement from i5-2400 3.2 GHZ (2nd Generation Intel DDR3) to Ryzen 3700x 4.3 GHZ (DDR4 but memory bandwith limited)
1 GHZ more and 8 cores vs 4 gets a mere +10 FPS on True Facials overall Simulation complexity at DX11 on 3070.

On WildLife the difference is astronomically different.

Also i might add it was pure horror changing from Intel stability to this overall AMD stability mess, and all this reviews of how nice the Wraith Prism Cooler from Coolermaster is holds only as long as you not changing it's internal L/H switch to H which it's on by default.

I never before saw USB connection freezing (getting lost) in the Bios on Mouse (since UEFI) and Keyboard (CSM and UEFI), never ever before in my whole PC History on Intel Boards i was confronted with such a Stability messup on the external USB Hub part not really AMDs USB Part you should add :D
Practicaly you cant trust the 4 external hub connect USB ports they are a complete stability mess up into the bios itself i wouldn't want currently to send any data over them on this release firmware there where a lot of messups with Asus cheap USB ASmedia implementations but this kills everything this time.

And i really really wonder what for a shit reviewers reviewed here on the Ryzen Zen 2 X570 release nothing of it holds you see pure lies about the release stability in most of those reviews of Zen 2, when looking back.

Last edited:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
so you're saying this is custom settings for the shaders ?
opening this will alter settings for all of windows ? does this mean i should make a restore point before trying it?
Lol, I understand you...
but no worries, even in the worst of cases (wich is not by the way), if I was capable of braking a cpu with a 14 kb file I would be the king of some island in the Pacific by now.... or walking the city with Zucken..mydick on a leash barking on command.

No that's just the reshade setting file (I assume you know how to use it), I had to zip it cause the loader didn't let me upload a .ini file.
By the way, it might be too bright under sunlight, as I said I made it on the go for just to see if it worked in the first room.
If u like it I'll try to make a better one.
To be perfectly honest, I didn't even play the new version till now, and I'm not a fan of FF7.
Just installed, make it work thanks to the valuable (old) tricks suggested, seen it's good and tried to make better, that's all.
... and all with one hand, am I good or what??
cheers

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Geez this thing is brutal. I had ~35 FPS with 5800X - RTX2080 on 1440p.
Used the NTLEA or whatever its called program, game crashed after 10 mins.

The improvement is crazy tho. Looks great. Excited to the next update with more grills.

Colt Zero
Will you add your slider stuff to future updates if Henry allows it?

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
This is simply so much better than the previous versions, damn.

Did he give an estimate for how much time we can expect to wait till the next characters come?

Apr 7, 2019
This is simply so much better than the previous versions, damn.

Did he give an estimate for how much time we can expect to wait till the next characters come?
according to his lastest public post on patreon, he will post the full release of v0.4 with more girls and bug fixes in a month. We can expect it around the 20th of this month, then, if he doesn't disappear again.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope we gonna see more Hardcore System Benchmarks in the Future i can't see all those Lame Synthetic Benchmarks anymore :)

And yeah i mean REAL HARDCORE Benchmarks in every way you can think ;)

Henrys so far Results let even Illusion start to look old age "stuck" ;)

Henry still needs to kill the overhead you gonna see that if you move the camera out of the visible cum area it's gonna be (cleared) destroyed in steps ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark_Templar

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
So overall those improvement from i5-2400 3.2 GHZ (2nd Generation Intel DDR3) to Ryzen 3700x 4.3 GHZ (DDR4 but memory bandwith limited)
1 GHZ more and 8 cores vs 4 gets a mere +10 FPS
Geez this thing is brutal. I had ~35 FPS with 5800X - RTX2080 on 1440p.
Yeah my 3800X with 3070 at 1440p only pulls 35-40FPS, 10% CPU utilization with the GPU maxing out. Game needs some serious optimization. Thankfully it's playable at this framerate just.

Henrys so far Results let even Illusion start to look old age "stuck" ;)
Indeed, though that's not saying much Illusion games haven't evolved much if at all in almost 2 decades. Garbage company.

Reactions: moedor

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It's also Unity it's totally falling apart under this the multithreading results are awefull, though yeah the most surprising Unity keeps the input latency relative stable you can control it just fine and sometimes you even would say 10 FPS nope that can never be 10 FPS at least if you not really well trained understanding the difference so responsive it still feels in the interaction even at 10 FPS but overall you only have yet the full Simulation overhead on this 1 CPU thread it seems no AI or whatever at the same time, so it's overall pretty stable just slow.

We have to wait and see for Unreal results in that range more are surely upcoming :)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes