Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
From the Preview pics, this looks like a fun game, but i downloaded it, tried to run it, and it Crashed. Since my system can run some newer games I think it is on your side.
My System is:
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
16gb ddr3 ram
AMD-FX8350
GTX1050ti
You can try to run it with NTLEAS as per previous posts suggestions, it may help with the crash but your system is very low end and will struggle regardless to run this.

KHighman

Aug 13, 2018
You can try to run it with NTLEAS as per previous posts suggestions, it may help with the crash but your system is very low end and will struggle regardless to run this.
Well I can't actually say my pc is that low-end since i can play RE8 and Cyberpunk just fine (RE8 on medium settings and CP2077 on low to mid) but can you say what exactly "NTLEAS" is? Tried v0.39 tho and it works just fine (no crashes 40FPS average)

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Well I can't actually say my pc is that low-end since i can play RE8 and Cyberpunk just fine (RE8 on medium settings and CP2077 on low to mid) but can you say what exactly "NTLEAS" is? Tried v0.39 tho and it works just fine (no crashes 40FPS average)
You can get NTLEAS here , it's a locale, download it and launch the game via it. You can see more detailed instructions a few pages back if you really need it. Apparently it helped those with lower end or older machines run it without crashing or glitching.

Reactions: dotdotdot123

Cursor2

Sep 19, 2019
Love all the new changes! Any way to force it into windowed mode?

I prefer it as a bordered maximized window but a set res would be fine too. I thought there was a key combo to bring up a window config when you launch Unity but I can't remember what it is or if it applies here. Thanks!!

Daboy117

May 29, 2017
That FX8350 isn't even low end anymore, it's got oldtimer status, but not the good one :D

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
So happy game is back,
Frankly im a bit miffed because as with this version and the previous 0.39, there's no option to change graphics settings,
I was unable to run 0.39 well, until i used "-screen-quality Performance" in a .bat file and it ran/looked fantastic
Doesnt work with 0.4 , assuming there's no quality controls set up or the name has been changed, tried "Low" "Fast" but no luck, it would be crucial for me to even consider supporting this game, again< cuz i was quite happy to support it in the early phases , one of the better games out there

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
I agree with the others, despite its ton of glaring flaws this is one of the best "simulators" if you want to call it that available.

Technical problems that I hope can easily be addressed "soon":
- Complete lack of game/graphics settings.
- No DX12 mode, it's DX11 which hammers a single thread for draw calls.

Then there's the gameplay issues I hope can be addressed soon:
- No way to change skin or any details like the way tits flop (or lack thereof)
- Horrendous controls

I don't need to list out the tons of issues there are, those are just what I hope get addressed ASAP. I obviously want to see more girls, improved fluid physics particularly with buildup, etc, that everyone else wants to.

Last edited:
Reactions: LDV
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes