Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
It's Unity it's totally falling apart under this the multithreading results are awefull, though yeah the most surprising Unity keeps the input latency relative stable you can control it just fine and sometimes you even would say 10 FPS nope that can never be 10 FPS
I am no expert programmer by any means and not really familiar with the inner workings of unity but a lot of unity titles do seem to struggle utilizing multiple threads though I did read that the physics system should scale well so I don't know what's gone wrong here.

Henry did state this was a test build and I know his previous versions ran quite well, that said this new version has a lot more going on under the hood in terms of the physics etc so maybe in the next version we will see some improvements.

In any case I am still super impressed with 0.4, no other 3D sex game right now has my interest more than this.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yeah we have to wait and see but we see another time DX11 stressed on the Driver side to no mans land ;)

Also the overall AA results are top notch for the Hair, temporal stability is much higher then u used from many Unreal results

Shadowmap problems are also not as visible as in most Unreal results

And yeah like you i can jump into the 30 FPS area reducing scaling on the fly 1/2/3 direct scaling option is very useful having direct access on a keyboard shortcut to practically preset performance profiles directly on the fly though, overall better would be a fully dynamic adaptive target option as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With 3 you still reach a very nice overall PQ/Performance relation before the Cum cums into play but the AA hair stability result in motion drops very significantly as well.

Always testing this remembers me how crazily overdone and unnatural that complete specular layer result is of her him and everything else in that light.
It's this typical Japanese we want everything SHINY result (Opai OIL at Maximum) even where it makes no sense ;)
At least he keeped the Hair and Teeth sane ;)
But man it partly fucks the Uncanny Valley especially now with that Cum and her behaviour Result
And that Hair Result moving witht the Action like crazy adds another thing ontop, only that really hardcore deformation issues push you out of the illusion now but man they are really stable to a insane level

Last edited:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020

I hope we gonna see more Hardcore System Benchmarks in the Future i can't see all those Lame Synthetic Benchmarks anymore :)

And yeah i mean REAL HARDCORE Benchmarks in every way you can think ;)

Henrys so far Results let even Illusion start to look old age "stuck" ;)

Henry still needs to kill the overhead you gonna see that if you move the camera out of the visible cum area it's gonna be (cleared) destroyed in steps ;)
You mean like this?

TrueFacials 2021-09-03 23-01-34.jpg

Apr 7, 2019
Alright mothers and fuckers of this den of perverts and degenerates, here's the long and short of it:

This is the lastest public post, detailing his disappearance and the general state of the game while announcing the full release of v0.4. The deal is:
- Due to the game being pretty much reworked, there's only three girls: Aerith, Tifa, and 2B. I'd suggest someone change the preview pic on the OP so people don't get their hopes up. Also make v0.39 available in case people just want more girls to choose, idgaf
- I can't check for myself right now because money, but presumably this version has the performance issues and startup and collision bugs fixed without use of NTLEAS.
-The wording is very confusing on the public post, but he mentioned that he plans to put some Patreon polls later to decide the order of girls reimplemented and what new girls to add.
That is all.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Alright mothers and fuckers of this den of perverts and degenerates, here's the long and short of it:
WOW that was fast, was expecting it to come later this month. Henry is doing us all proud.

Now all we need is a real F95 hero to share this mudderfukker with us.

Wakaxo

Jun 13, 2017
Hey,
the game is weirdly bugged for me, the models are all tangled up inside the floor and they are near impossible to pose correctly for me. please help
Same, even with ntlea it's still the same
Can someone explain how to fix this please ? Maybe i've just installed it incorrectly idk..

EDIT: Nevermind, the new link just resolved everything !

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes