Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Is there any vag sex
you can change the point of entry hole any way you want, it's trying to be a full Simulation
And in Real Life it works like you take your dick and put it in the hole you want or she allows you to ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cheesecakedelight

Jun 20, 2019
For anyone about to ask why they can't switch characters: for the 4.0 update theres only aerith for now, as hes setting it up as a test run

Anyways, the 4.0 version was my first experience with this title, I got curious and wanted to see the other girls and tried the 3.9 version. A lot of people are shitting on the 4.0 version but I do have to say it is SO MUCH better than the 3.9 version even with the single character. Controls are still a bit tricky and getting everything into proper position can get really fucking annoying.

My only grip with it is that there is no proper settings menu or a way to play the game in windowed screen (When it comes to R-rated games I prefer it on windowed mode)

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Where are the hell is other girls and what is the version with other girls
Am i doing something wrong? The only girl is aerith. Even when I use thmenu option to change girl
...why you guys don't read the tread ?? All is said in these pages :rolleyes:
Version 4.0 is just a preview and features Aerith only. Next update should add other characters
Last version with more girls is 0.39. Search the tread for the download link

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes