Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
The version number wasn't changed, so if someone didn't mention it, I wouldn't have known 2B and Tifa were added. It's the new FF7 Remake Tifa's face, not as attractive IMO as older models of her, but whatever.

So is there any word on what series' girls will be added eventually?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Yo! Any tips to achieve that footjob pose? Great stuff
Just take sometime to find out what moves what.... than you can make in 2 minutes.
- the feet only move horizontally, but the calves raise the leg.
- upper leg is just for orientation and will move the bain.
- the back is divided in 3 and is the most tricky:
1 butt moves the pelvis
2 Lower back flip on Y axis
3 middle back moves the whole body
4 shoulders don't remember (maybe like 2)
- back head moves the full body except the feet
- face tip: grab it and circle the mouse clockwise or anti-clock to reach the inclination and line of sight

semi ProTip: if you have hard time moving a bodypart, let it be and move the rest, than lower or lift the full body

unfortunately the hands and feet don't grip on the shaft.... but feet are colliding

I started from the last pose to make it, I believe it's called Violent anal or something.
enjoy

Reactions: moedor

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Yo! Any tips to achieve that footjob pose? Great stuff
You can crate some poses with a little patience and with very small movements. The hardest part is to understanda what moves what in the pose...hope more poses, including footjobs, will be added in future releases
p.s. base position for this fj pose was cowgirl

Reactions: moedor

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
Can someone please make a version for MacBooks?
This is a joke, right? I don't think you understand anything about how any of it works or you wouldn't be asking that.

But even if there was a Mac version... what do you plan on powering it with? This simulator brings my (roided to hell and back) RTX 3080 to its knees as of the last update (that didn't update the number, it's still v0.4). There is no MacBook in existence which has the power to run this game at a tolerable frame rate in its current state.

The game loaded up in its default position with Tifa gives me 46-47 fps at 1440p, showing 99-100% GPU usage, and at about 350 watts power draw when its limit is 375 w. It'd be a slideshow on a MacBook.

Last edited:

Yotherethere

Apr 28, 2021
This is a joke, right? I don't think you understand anything about how any of it works or you wouldn't be asking that.

But even if there was a Mac version... what do you plan on powering it with? This simulator brings my (roided to hell and back) RTX 3080 to its knees as of the last update (that didn't update the number, it's still v0.4). There is no MacBook in existence which has the power to run this game at a tolerable frame rate in its current state.

The game loaded up in its default position with Tifa gives me 46-47 fps at 1440p, showing 99-100% GPU usage, and at about 350 watts power draw when its limit is 375 w. It'd be a slideshow on a MacBook.

My computer runs this game perfectly. And i do not have a monster machine. Are you sure, you have an optimized computer that does not bottleneck?

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes