Unity True Facials [v0.52 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes

suckagen

Nov 10, 2022
That doesn't sound like 'Actual women' to me, Chief.
So you're saying people who like futanari aren't confused about their sexuality, they just seek out disabled people instead.
Comment section! Stand in formation, raise your spears!
No, I was contributing a tidbit of factual and straight forward information that I discovered after diving into a rabbit hole. As well as setting the record straight after D0v4hk1n incorrectly said that futanari's were fiction, and while rare, they do exist, and they have always existed. Now, I an quite interested to learn the what, where, and why, in my previous comment, that validates your accusations. so please expound.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Wow.. the latest LosslessScaling 2.11 really shines with FSR upscaling.

Just in case someone could use some info on how to use it:

Create a link to the .exe (it can also be opened in a sandbox), than go to properties and edit the link adding:

".....\TrueFacials_Pro_0.5\TrueFacials.exe" -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 720 -screen-width 1280
2024-08-17 200141.jpg
It will force to open the program in that resolution (change the values as you see fit).

Than start LosslessScaling, setup fullscreen and the options you prefer [for 3d apps FSR seems the best] with LFSG 2.3 at 3 or 4x.
2024-08-17 201043.jpg
Click "Scale" than during the countdown click on the game window and wait.
It'll go fullscreen with at least 3x fps and just some artifacts here and there..

Hope it helps

Reactions: LimeEnjoyer

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
I'm ngl everything about this so far seems like a downgrade atm, but I'm sure this is a very early stage of things and is likely to improve... Plus there's also the "beggars can't be choosers" side.

od12k

Sep 24, 2018
Beggars cant be choosers but can you still say it's shit. Removing the male for whatever reason is purely regressive regardless of any possible technical explanation...they could've just delayed it and still have futas while appealing to both crowds. I'm not sure what else regressed with this update but they can't seem to add just a dick/invisible character for whatever inexplicable reason so I'll continue to to wait it out.

Last edited:

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
I am liking the direction with Futa characters rather than generic male. But the adjacent mod needs matching partner character. Like there are Tifa-Aerith or Mercy-Dva, we need Starfire with Raven, or Chun li and Juri han with Cammy, or Karlach and Lae'zel with Shadowheart, or Pharah with Mercy. These combos would rock now that the dev is focusing on Futa characters more. There aren't any pure sandbox Futa games.

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
Amazing how all that was needed was to expand on the original game and instead we got this trainwreck of a rework..
The rework was definitely needed, there were too many limitations with the old game.

Overall the rework is substantially better, main issue is the performance optimization (and lack of male MC for people that need to see a dude to get off).

I'm personally going to wait a couple of updates before I check on it again, but it seems like it's going in a great direction.

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes