Unity True Facials [v0.52 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes

Vegetta9801

Jul 17, 2024
30 fps with this:
View attachment 3954188
on an i5 4th gen and 1060...
don't want to be sassy, but take a look at previous page
and here is where the bs starts... several people with rigs much better than that cant even get 20 fps, i am talking about 2060-2070 stuff and much newer cpu, but sure, you are getting 30 fps with the screen full of characters amd 4th gen i5, why people do this?? to feel better about themselves by saying false stuff? ur screenshot does not even have fps counter on lol

You getting this with framegen x2, x3, or x4?
framegen x8 or x16 i would say, another dude i talk to in discord has something similar, but i7, dont remember which and i think 1660 super and he reports frames of as much as 22-25 with only 2 characters, with 3 or 4 chars, 12-15 fps, more characters will bring the fps to single digits. i have i5 10400f and a rtx 2070, i get like 30-40 fps with 2 chars, but anymore and i get less than 30 fps always, so ye and my pc can run some heavy games like nothing.

the game is only playable with ls, but thats to compensante from very low frames, like extremes of 15 or 20 and the gameplay is quite glitchy due to that

what? how are you getting 30 fps? i am getting 15fps on Rx 580 and i5 2nd gen, So it really is more demanding on CPU side of things i see. Hopefully will get better cpu in future i guess.
is not true, i know of other people who i ask about perf, i7 4th gen, 6th gen and new i5, they are not getting more than 40 fps, if many, with like pretty strong gpus. that is like saying he can also run the new black myth at 60 with that comp, he is daydreaming hard.

Reactions: gghhoosstt123

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
You getting this with framegen x2, x3, or x4?
I use 4x and FSR but the best I can get is 21/60 with 2 chars, so I guess 3x does the same.

-edit:
Just tried installing reshade and I go 16/60, so it seems 4x actually works

Last edited:

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Honestlythe "game" was better in the old state + community member' mods

This "pro" is a ...

Anyway if anyone need LS 2.9 (full version) or just crack, write me here.

Reactions: universe01

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
What is LS 2.9 ?
It's LosslessScaling, a multi-platform emulator of upscaler frame-generator like Dlss or FSR.
It promises to triple the fps on any game... and while I can say on supported games Dlss is far superior, it works pretty well specially for badly optimized or non supported games like this one.
I use latest version: 2.11 (major improvements they say) so far seems just a bit more stable than 2.9, but works good overall

Revzz

Apr 19, 2021
i'm pretty sure the old version has the dev menu so we can change the pixels and resolution for better performance, forgot which button to press

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Soo, whats the difference?
the old version was way better imo.
Why change the whole thing?
He could have stayed at the old version, improve the graphic if he'd be pleased with that.
and add new characters and area's instead.

Old version had better controls. easy to turn around.
in here the foot automatically ''attach to the ground'' so to speak, thats a plus.
isn't that less work then doing this?

oh not to mention, it had males for god sakes.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
The difference between last and new version in short...

Requested by everybody:
- You can play more than 2 characters (virtually up to how many your computer can handle).
- Hands can now grip to penis and have their own animation
- You can save/load the pose!!
- New characters added + most of the old ones re-integrated
- Left ALT shows the model controls and interactions
- Feet and hands can now stick to any surface
- Head keeps the given position

Extra additions:
- Clothes swapping option
- Character body customizable to a large extent
- You can modify face expression (cheeks, eyes, eyebrows, mouth, chin)
- You can pose fingers (still no fingering automation)
- Eyes can be set to follow action or camera
- RMB on torso reset character's position [messy]
- Second character (male) setup options now control every ongoing interaction (hj, bj, sex...).
- Maybe more...

To come in next version as announced:
- Various optimizations (hopefully)
- Full character roster + new, so I guess male characters too
(and maybe fully functional, so finally all the complainers will be able to play the happy rainbow train)
- new environments

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes