Unity True Facials [v0.52 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
Where do I get characters like Zelda or cloud?
the base game has only 3 characters, the rest you ahve to dowload them and then added them to your "Mods" folder. Try in the official Discord, in the #mod-releases channel. Some poeple also upload them in other sites, just remember to check if they´re legit and 0.5 compatible

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
This thing needs to have a map toggle. I'm trying to pose two characters so I have to view them from so many angles to make sure they align good but it is proving very difficult to do without an object getting in front of camera, completely blocking my view.

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
This thing needs to have a map toggle. I'm trying to pose two characters so I have to view them from so many angles to make sure they align good but it is proving very difficult to do without an object getting in front of camera, completely blocking my view.
Ill post your idea in the discord #suggestions if you dont mind

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
From TF official Patreon (im going to spam a little, dont report me):

Post your suggestion for the November character’s poll!

Hi everyone,

Our poll for November content will start shortly to fit with our new schedule as stated .
  • A new poll-type Discord has been created, which should help with the experience.
  • The old poll channel will now be the poll channel.

• Please include the character’s name with screenshots or clips, a model link is not required.
  • If the option has already been suggested, you can give a thumbs up instead.
  • The best suggestions will enter the Patrons-only poll.
  • Runner-ups of October’s poll will automatically enter November’s poll:
    • [F] Aunt Cass (Big Hero6)
    • [F] Triss Merigold (The Witcher 3)
    • [F] Ashley Graham (Resident Evil 4 Remake)
    • [M] Link (Legend of Zelda)
    • [Outfit] Raven (R2 studio version)

• To encourage more variety, other options from October’s poll will skip November’s poll:
    • [F] KDA Evelynn (League of Legends)
    • [F] Panam Palmer (Cyberpunk)
    • [F] Morrigan Aensland (Capcom)
    • [F] Ellie Williams (The Last of Us 2)
    • [F] Claire Redfield (Resident Evil 2 Remake)
    • [F] Chun Li (Street Fighter 6)
    • [F] Reina Mishima (Tekken 8)
    • [F] Samsung Sam (Samsung)
    • [F] Kiriko (Overwatch 2)
    • [F] Malenia (Elden Ring)
    • [M] Mr.X (Resident Evil 2 Remake)
    • [M] Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher)
    • [M] Vergil (Devil May Cry 5)
    • [Outfit] Ada Wong (Resident Evil 4 Remake ver)
    • [Outfit] Lara Croft (Underworld ver)
    • [Outfit] Lifeguard Mercy

Thank you for your support!
TF Team.

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
Now we vote from a selection of characters or something chosen from a gallery. Maybe is to have a more coherent and easier voting method?

Edit: we can nominate any number of outfits/females/males this time.

You heard it people, go spam Lightning!

Last edited:

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Now we vote from a selection of characters or something chosen from a gallery. Maybe is to have a more coherent and easier voting method?

Edit: we can nominate any number of outfits/females/males this time.

You heard it people, go spam Lightning!
Wish i could actually get excited for the new characters but since my game runs at 15 fps i can do nothing but wait till the optimizations get better to atleast enjoy the game with all these characters.

DenbaJba

Dec 3, 2018
The last version I downloaded from this site was one with one chapter and 3 girls if I'm not mistaken. Is this the latest version yet? What happened to the other girls?

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
The last version I downloaded from this site was one with one chapter and 3 girls if I'm not mistaken. Is this the latest version yet? What happened to the other girls?
The other girls have to be dowloaded as "mods", use Discord #mod-releases to find the links or wait for someone to post a "full" version of the game here

Reactions: DenbaJba

lynch88

Mar 19, 2019
Guys, is there a way to remove the third character? After having a scene with a threesome, the third character doesn`t disappear, and this creates problems when the other poses.

TFfan1

Jul 8, 2024
Guys, is there a way to remove the third character? After having a scene with a threesome, the third character doesn`t disappear, and this creates problems when the other poses.
Select a pose where only 2 characters interact, then go to your "character slecction" tab, select the 3rd character, then delete (character with an X)

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes