3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Patreon doesn't like step-cest any better than real-cest. Hopefully we will get a patch allowing the girl to be the MCs long lost daughter, instead of the step-cest nonsense. Either way, the ladies are gorgeous, and as long as the wife doesn't turn into a cheating whore, or get pimped out to random perverts, it looks like fun. ;)
well considering how the overview is written this is one of the few stepcest that is actually okay being stepcest otherwise it wouldn't make sense the dev would have to make quite a few changes just to make it incest

Reactions: Kellerkind207
Oct 10, 2022
People ask more to their children who came back from school.
-Hello mr.stepdad
-who are you
-I am your new wife's daughter, I got your address from my father who he knows very conveniently or very suspiciously.
-say no more, here's your room.
Though it's a cute game.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
So...Its like a My Sweet Neighbor type of game? Been waiting a while for that

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So...Its like a My Sweet Neighbor type of game? Been waiting a while for that
Now that you said it, yes, the story does start in a place kind of close to My Sweet Neighbors or Family Man. Some shades of Triangle too, perhaps.

Jan 8, 2022
Let me guess, it's his ex. Or maybe a sister who's he's not so fond of for whatever reason?

Also will we see an escalation in what MC does with Alice when he sees her at night?

• Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Nope, the characters aren't supposed to be related. It wouldn't even make sense.
You would just need to change Alice's biological parent from Sarah (the wife), to being a daughter of MC from a previous relationship. (Stereotypical, sure, but it would make more logical sense.)

Now, I don't do coding, so I don't know how difficult that would be at this point, but it seems to me that it wouldn't be anymore trouble than doing an incest patch.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You would just need to change Alice's biological parent from Sarah (the wife), to being a daughter of MC from a previous relationship. (Stereotypical, sure, but it would make more logical sense.)
Why more sense? Woman that pass their children for adoption, to a relative or ex-partner are something that definitely exist, you know.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes