3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
The game exceeded my expectations for once:oops: I was pretty sure it was going to be the same old thing thrown in a blender, but, it's actually pretty damn decent tbh.:giggle: Sure, it needs some dialogue polish, for example the "Mr. MC" thing needs to go(imo that is). Just the name of the MC is enough, or the option to tell her to drop the "Mr.", since it's supposed to be a "familial"(iamaverydirtybastardyes:LUL:) relationship, and perhaps even moving it to "Daddy" or "Dad" further into the story. Which brings me to the second thing that could be a bit more polished; some of the pacing of/for a few things, as some of it is a bit rushed. Nothing too bad, but noticeable at times.:)

I rarely, if even ever do reviews, but if I had to rate this? I'd give it a 3.5-4/5 so far, as it is far better than way too many other games with those fancy renders that ends up as good as abandoned, if not outright abandoned. And to be honest, the renders are pretty good for what it is too.

Good luck with the development and writing SnowstormBTW, you're doing great so far! :D(y)

DevGamer

Jun 4, 2023
Got this game running on latest joiplay and renpy . Using the compressed game. Everything running find but theres no sound. How do it fix this? TIA.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Got this game running on latest joiplay and renpy . Using the compressed game. Everything running find but theres no sound. How do it fix this? TIA.
I have no sound when playing normally, so I'm not sure the game even has sound.. I asked about it earlier but got no responses.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting and the girls is realy hot nice

Reactions: blastwave2k

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
pregnancy is planned .....
guess i will wait for if and when it is actually implemented

interesting looking game , but will wait a few updates

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrueHusband-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
It's her daughter from a previous marriage how exactly is that NTR?
it´s not but it is fucked up...why do you have children but dont tell a soul??and why in the hell would i accept it without an explanation????because she is his prey,maybe??mysteries,mysteries...everywhere mysteries

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Pregnancy, Harem, Group sex, Prostitution, Public sex, Voyeurism, Lesbian
Most of these tags except pregnancy and harem are non-vanilla. I have been waiting to find out if they will be optional before trying you VN. A lot of people are like me and think that lesbian has been overused and really want to know if it will be optional.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Patreon doesn't like step-cest any better than real-cest. Hopefully we will get a patch allowing the girl to be the MCs long lost daughter, instead of the step-cest nonsense. Either way, the ladies are gorgeous, and as long as the wife doesn't turn into a cheating whore, or get pimped out to random perverts, it looks like fun. ;)

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes