3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
For those who had the names revert back to their default, add the following to the script just ahead of where you are at and change the names in the quotations:

$persistent.characters_name[0] = "MC"
$persistent.characters_name[1] = "Sarah"
$persistent.characters_name[2] = "Alice"

Note: you may need to tab to indent the code.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
I was looking through the reviews to see if this game might be interesting. Second review gives the game two stars and has this "TDLR: Creepy MC makes the whole thing really icky", which I'd say is accurate for the review. It is basically the entire reason for the two stars.

I don't get that. What did the reviewer expect from a game that's about a man who lusts after his wifes daughter and has the tags
  • Cheating
  • Groping
  • Incest
  • Sleep sex
  • Voyerism
I mean, yes, the tags and the plot doesn't necessarily mean that the game will force you to play the MC as a creep, but that there is a high risk that the game will do just that should be obvious, no? Having a creepy MC is no less of an objective flaw than having a white knight MC. It all depends on what type of story is being told if it fits. If you hate creepy MCs, choosing to play a game like this and being disappointed the MC is creepy should be on you, really.

Sorry if this isn't relevant to the conversation here, I'm just annoyed at reviews punishing games for containing what was announced that they would contain and felt that I needed to get it off my chest. I mean, if you don't like that kind of set up, don't play the game?

Last edited:

ankoushinwa

Sep 16, 2020
wtf is wrong with the reviews? its not even a review its btching. feel like they didnt read the tags before playing and even if they did its just mean that they saw the tags, they hated it and start playing it expecting something that does not on the tags, got disappointed and now they start whining on the reviews. annoying af. its like NTR haters all over again. READ THE TAGS GUYS BEFORE PLAYING

taru

Apr 23, 2018
you gotta change the hair color of the mc, either the pubes or the head since it doesnt make sense to have two different colors

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TrueHusband-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes