btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Can we rename the characters? Not sure I want to read through 1000 renders of dialog that say "boy" "girl" "woman" "man" "the boy does this" "the girl does that" etc.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Ashford is a crappy copy of HHS, and this is a crappy copy of Ashford. What a disappointment. The main idea of these games is supposed to be progression and worldbuilding with the MC being the force of change - there's zero of that here, it's just rapidfire skipping through a random selection of low res hentai pics (and the most generic captions imaginable) until you see every one of them and then move on to a different selection with no actual gameplay mechanics or story involved, you might as well just decompile the rpa with unren and browse through the pics. Or even better, just go browse any hentai gallery, at least they'll be higher res.

Maybe in 2.0 it'll be an actual game, but I'm not holding my breath

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Many tags that I don't like: Bdsm, Humiliation, Lesbian, Male Domination, Multiple Penetration, Prostitution, Rape, Sexual Harassment, Slave, Spanking.

Especially rape, if that can't be completely avoided, I'm sure not going to be interested in the game. But I would also like to know if BDSM, domination, lesbian, humiliation, sexual harassment and spanking can be avoided.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I usually don't play this type of game, but this one seems pretty good (y)
You definitely need to know a little background on the story first, it drops you right into the plot.
What I really like is that this game is it doesn't have that endless/mindless dialogue in one picture setup.

Reactions: jxd and RomulPatri

red2a

Dec 2, 2019
At the moment, 450 random events and one large quest have been completed. The rest of the content will appear in version 2.0.
If there is a large quest, can you not tie reaching Aura level 2 with that instead, make it like a main quest?
Looking forward to trying the game after updates.

Reactions: RomulPatri
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes