Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
What is the pregnancy content in this? How many girls can I knock up?
no idea. the only girls i saw were the neighbor sisters. but the MC wasnt the one who knocked them up apparently. they leave for a while and become whore. theres no realy game play or choices. you spend more time watching other people get it on then anything else. i havent played the other games this game is being compared to but i'd compare it to the "corruption" game.
where MC tries to corrupt the entire town and everything becomes a free for all for everyone. so if you want to keep the girls to yourself then this game aint for you. if you want all the girls to be knocked up by you then once again not for you. its pretty boring for the most part.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
no idea. the only girls i saw were the neighbor sisters. but the MC wasnt the one who knocked them up apparently. they leave for a while and become whore. theres no realy game play or choices. you spend more time watching other people get it on then anything else. i havent played the other games this game is being compared to but i'd compare it to the "corruption" game.
where MC tries to corrupt the entire town and everything becomes a free for all for everyone. so if you want to keep the girls to yourself then this game aint for you. if you want all the girls to be knocked up by you then once again not for you. its pretty boring for the most part.
It can not be, I was hopeful that the pregnant content was generated by you, what a disappointment, the truth as you say, corruption is fun if you are generating it and even more fun if you choose what to share and what not, the options are very fun : S.

Reactions: Look-see

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
If creators care for the game though they can show a minimum of interest by for example decensor those arts they "borrowed".
You won't need to hire an artist for this, though good decensors require some skill.
You just kind of unproved your point. A good decensor requires some skill. If it requires developing it's own skill it's not a "minimum of interest". Also, just gonna point out the irony of being butthurt about a creator apparently not caring about their game because they're using stolen (afaik) art on a site built around piracy lol

Reactions: Ashford

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You just kind of unproved your point. A good decensor requires some skill. If it requires developing it's own skill it's not a "minimum of interest". Also, just gonna point out the irony of being butthurt about a creator apparently not caring about their game because they're using stolen (afaik) art on a site built around piracy lol
I think you are just proving that we have different opinions on that... but fair enough I gues.
reusing art from other games is both a tideous and less appreciated method though, however putting some effort in this art by changeing or improving it (decensor) tends to be far more appreciated.
I don't expect the creator to really do anything in that regard so I am not "butthurt" in the least...just giving my 2 cents in a running discussion, while you kinda pull it out of context.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks for first reaction!(y). The main content will be shown after the incubus aura is level 2.
To do this, you need to view all the events of the first level.

Yes, there is still work to be done :).
Doesn't that mean this is mind control? Haven't played it yet, but it sounds interesting.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Ugh, that "random event" system is pretty annoying since its requires to watch ALL of them two times to progress further. It's insane.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
all link for "win" dead? except mix but that host really not friendly with my isp

Apr 7, 2018
Is it like officially abandoned now? No hope? This game with having just a bit more immersive world with ie the names of all characters and some info about them would be absolutely top class for me

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Is it like officially abandoned now? No hope? This game with having just a bit more immersive world with ie the names of all characters and some info about them would be absolutely top class for me
His Patreon isn't active... so yeah... kitty is dead looks like..

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes