RPGM Completed TS Academy: I became a JK but, I'm still an honors student [v1.1] [WindWave]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ215808_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Mihiro, a male student attending a certain academy.
He is an honors student like no other, smart, athletic and handsome.

He is often with his childhood friend (and popular among the guys) Kaoru, he is the envy of all the guys at school... having gained their animosity.

One day, on the way home from class Mihiro is suddenly attacked by someone from the shadows and loses consciousness.

When Mihiro wakes up, something feels out of place.
Long hair, tight fitting clothes and...It would seem that Mihiro had become a girl......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-27
Release Date: Japanese 2018-01-16, English 2019-12-27
Developer: Windwave
Translator: MediocreTranslation
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.1
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ215808_img_smp1.jpg RJ215808_img_smp2.jpg RJ215808_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
when i open the game i get an error, "Unable to find VL Gothic font". any ideas?

edit: i figured id install it as a regular font but now im getting this other error, "Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/Town2"
edit 2: tried to replace it with a random sound file but i got yet another error about another missing, so im guessing there are a bunch of missing files in this

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2019
when i open the game i get an error, "Unable to find VL Gothic font". any ideas?

edit: i figured id install it as a regular font but now im getting this other error, "Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/Town2"
edit 2: tried to replace it with a random sound file but i got yet another error about another missing, so im guessing there are a bunch of missing files in this
I think you dont have the rpgmaker vx ace rtp.

AyeYoDazCrazy

Dec 2, 2018
it keeps saying some file is missing
Get the RPGM VX Ace RTP, or if you have that then change your localization (or change the file language) to Japanese. Second one worked for me. If you can't/ don't know how to change your localization, then changing the file language to Japanese requires WinRAR, 7zip, etc. by going into their respective Options menu.

Reactions: lamin93142

MaroNico97

Jul 27, 2018
where is the chemistry lab?
EDIT: i found sorry but the chemistry lab its the art classroom for the developer

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes