RPGM Completed TS Academy: I became a JK but, I'm still an honors student [v1.1] [WindWave]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I wanted to open all the scenes on my own, but unfortunately I can't (OwO)
Like I said, there's a guild literally built into the game, which tells you how to unlock scenes. Alternatively someone copied it down into the thread.

If you don't want to use any help at all to unlock the scenes, then I have no idea why you're posting here.

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Is this really MTL like I read earlier?
If so it's one of the best MTLs I've ever seen. Also there's like handwritten text for the chapters that I didn't know MTL could do.

In any case it was pretty fun and quick game. A little bit of guide dangit syndrome for some of the scenes, but I enjoyed it. Made me realize how little GB games I've played. Many thanks to the developer(s) and translator(s).

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
If so it's one of the best MTLs I've ever seen. Also there's like handwritten text for the chapters that I didn't know MTL could do.

In any case it was pretty fun and quick game. A little bit of guide dangit syndrome for some of the scenes, but I enjoyed it. Made me realize how little GB games I've played. Many thanks to the developer(s) and translator(s).
It's an edited MTL. So the someone used a translation software, and then fixed it to be actual english. It means that it might not be a really accurate translation of the original japanese version, but it's not the word salad most MTL games are.

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
It's an edited MTL. So the someone used a translation software, and then fixed it to be actual english. It means that it might not be a really accurate translation of the original japanese version, but it's not the word salad most MTL games are.
Makes sense. I think I prefer this method. If I ever get into translation, (I want to) this'll likely be the method I try first.
Thanks for the info, friend!

Dec 27, 2019

Thanks, is always nice to know my work is appreciated.

Reactions: Finnally

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
why won't the game work i can load it but it won't start
Well, some info about your issue would be nice. Is there any error that the game gives? Do you have the RTP for the game installed (linked in the installation section of the first post)? Did you extract the file from the .zip file? Have you changed the system locale to japanese? Which program did you use extract the file? Did you have the system locale changed before you extracted the game? Which operating system are you using.

In the future, at least some details are usually required beyond "It no work, how fix!??"

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
ok my bad just need to unzip the file sorry for no information
Yeah, general rule is you can't run any program from inside a compressed file (.rar, .zip, .7zip exc). Basically the only thing you can do with files inside a compressed file is look at standard image files and open text documents. Not save changes to them, just read them.

Jordec

Oct 4, 2021
hi i am running into an issue where i open the game and can't interact with anything

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Is there any other games like these? Except for X-Change which is also great if you are looking for something similar but kinda short on sexual scenes.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is there any other games like these? Except for X-Change which is also great if you are looking for something similar but kinda short on sexual scenes.
On this site you can use the tag search for transformation and female protagonist games (click latest updates at the top, then the button on the top right side that looks like a triangle with a line coming down from it). That'll give you a fair number of MTF transformation games (which is this genre). Specific ones on this site are re : Dreamer (no spaces, but the site puts an emote without them), Interns of Ecstasy Island, Newlife, Bodyswap, and Accidental Woman.

You can also check out , which is a site dedicated to all kinds of transformation games, but most of them are MTF games.

Reactions: Dyhart and Ninthja

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
On this site you can use the tag search for transformation and female protagonist games (click latest updates at the top, then the button on the top right side that looks like a triangle with a line coming down from it). That'll give you a fair number of MTF transformation games (which is this genre). Specific ones on this site are re : Dreamer (no spaces, but the site puts an emote without them), Interns of Ecstasy Island, Newlife, Bodyswap, and Accidental Woman.

You can also check out , which is a site dedicated to all kinds of transformation games, but most of them are MTF games.
I knew the tags but it always showed transformation stuff like sailor moon kind of ones not like gender swap. Thank you for the recommandations though(both for the games and the site) (y) I will check them out

Reactions: Dyhart

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I knew the tags but it always showed transformation stuff like sailor moon kind of ones not like gender swap. Thank you for the recommandations though(both for the games and the site) (y) I will check them out
Yeah, tags can be fairly hit or miss here, since it's problematic to have every possible tag on a site. Especially when it's a niche fetish / theme the site isn't focused on. Honestly, many of the transformation tags here will be along the lines of magical girl / sentai transformations, but the gender swapping ones do exist under that tag as well.

kbowsette

Oct 11, 2020
my first H-game.
always have a special place in my heart.
would love to have a hard mode where either the enimes are op or there so many of them, would fit being a school.
but i like to lose anyways.
love this game

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes