RPGM Completed TS Academy: I became a JK but, I'm still an honors student [v1.1] [WindWave]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How good is the translation? My experience with MTL is mixed so I dont really know what to expect
This one is good, I honestly didn't see much difference between this and some manually translated works. It's got a little weird wording here and there, but it's at the top end of MTL.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
How good is the translation? My experience with MTL is mixed so I dont really know what to expect
Can anyone give a more or less idea of whether or not it's an okay game with its translation and all??
It's fine.

Unrelated: I used the gallery file to see all of the scenes I couldnt figure out a way to trigger hoping to figure it out but no dice. I never found the scene where kaoru is apparently knocked out, the one with the glasses guy, either of the two with Haruka, and presumably because I didn't trigger those 4 I couldn't get the bad end where all 3 girls fall into depravity instead of just the two transformed girls.

Dec 27, 2019
It's fine.

Unrelated: I used the gallery file to see all of the scenes I couldnt figure out a way to trigger hoping to figure it out but no dice. I never found the scene where kaoru is apparently knocked out, the one with the glasses guy, either of the two with Haruka, and presumably because I didn't trigger those 4 I couldn't get the bad end where all 3 girls fall into depravity instead of just the two transformed girls.
Just get the hint book in the library, and they are not hints, I blatantly put how to get each scene there.

OR use this post.

Reactions: Troqu

RaZeXeR

Jul 21, 2018
How to use a full gallery file? I really don't know. I tried to put it in every folder but it still doesn't work.

yusuru nemu

Jun 23, 2019
If you open the game's folder there's a folder called optional full gallery, just copy the file inside for full gallery.
where do i put the "system_data.rvdata2" file?
i put it in the game folder (where the savefiles are) but it doesn't work

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
where do i put the "system_data.rvdata2" file?
i put it in the game folder (where the savefiles are) but it doesn't work
It does go there, and I had no issue with copying it there. A few of possibilities:

Since the file is what the game writes to to track which scenes you've unlocked, try copying it with the game closed.

Make sure you copy and replace the file, rather than having the file copy as "system_data.rvdata2 (2)".

The last thing might be if you put the game in a restricted folder, like C/Program Files. If so, you might not be able to copy and paste the file correctly due to security restrictions in windows. I personally just made a C/blah blah/h games folder to put things in.

yusuru nemu

Jun 23, 2019
It does go there, and I had no issue with copying it there. A few of possibilities:

Since the file is what the game writes to to track which scenes you've unlocked, try copying it with the game closed.

Make sure you copy and replace the file, rather than having the file copy as "system_data.rvdata2 (2)".

The last thing might be if you put the game in a restricted folder, like C/Program Files. If so, you might not be able to copy and paste the file correctly due to security restrictions in windows. I personally just made a C/blah blah/h games folder to put things in.
I closed the game when i copied the file
The file's name is "system_data.rvdata2"
And i put the game folder right in the download folder
still didn't work
Not sure what went wrong.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I closed the game when i copied the file
The file's name is "system_data.rvdata2"
And i put the game folder right in the download folder
still didn't work
Not sure what went wrong.
Other than that, the only thing might be the folder security / restriction thing I mentioned, so try coping the game somewhere else then replacing the system_data file. Though honestly the game is easy enough to go through to unlock the scenes, if you use the guild book from the library or the copy of it posted here.

yusuru nemu

Jun 23, 2019
s
Other than that, the only thing might be the folder security / restriction thing I mentioned, so try coping the game somewhere else then replacing the system_data file. Though honestly the game is easy enough to go through to unlock the scenes, if you use the guild book from the library or the copy of it posted here.
I'll try. Thanks for the help.

Happenstance

May 20, 2017
I went looking in the data files and found a number of bad end CGs that don't show up in the game. Are they actually supposed to not show up or did I just make an error somewhere?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I went looking in the data files and found a number of bad end CGs that don't show up in the game. Are they actually supposed to not show up or did I just make an error somewhere?
I don't recall seeing any CGs missing from the game. There are three endings depending on which scenes you get and number of losses you have. The book in the library gives a list of scenes and how to get them.

Happenstance

May 20, 2017
I don't recall seeing any CGs missing from the game. There are three endings depending on which scenes you get and number of losses you have. The book in the library gives a list of scenes and how to get them.
This is what I meant:
cgs.png

Of the four CGs, only the last one shows up in game in any capacity, such as in the Gallery. Thing is, I used the full gallery file that comes with the download to unlock the Gallery, so I'm unsure if those CGs not showing up is due to that or if it's intended.

Dec 27, 2019
This is what I meant:
View attachment 543610

Of the four CGs, only the last one shows up in game in any capacity, such as in the Gallery. Thing is, I used the full gallery file that comes with the download to unlock the Gallery, so I'm unsure if those CGs not showing up is due to that or if it's intended.
I also found some unused dialogue when I translated this game, I believe that this game was originally going to be bigger but at some point the author changed his mind and we got this short game.
A good example is that unused ending art, he did the art but decided to not use it and just create those short endings.

Reactions: Happenstance

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hah, I just can't open all scenes, ahahahhahah... haha... ha(
Well, there's a full gallery file included in the base download. Or you can get the book from the library that tells you how to unlock all the scenes.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes