RPGM Completed TS Academy: I became a JK but, I'm still an honors student [v1.1] [WindWave]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
100% save file anyone have it?
In the game folder, there is a folder call -optional- full gallery, inside is a system_data.rvdata2 file.

By the way when i go to the library and press talk/Z on the middle book on the table at the left side, it gives me a RGSS3 Player has stop working. The book says that its a book to check hints about how to unlock scenes.

Reactions: xNiflheim

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
I went to go to chemistry lab but then kaoru got separated and it said I should find my friends, but I cannot find them? Anyone out there that can help me?

Last edited:

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
I think either the "transformation" tag should be changed to gender bender, or just add a gender bender tag. "Transformation" doesn't really convey that this dude turns into a lady.

Reactions: DMaster2024

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I think either the "transformation" tag should be changed to gender bender, or just add a gender bender tag. "Transformation" doesn't really convey that this dude turns into a lady.
Adding a gender bender tag would probably be best, since there's tons of other kinds of transformation that has nothing to do with gender swapping.

Where would one go to petition for this tag to be added to the list?

Reactions: DMaster2024

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Stuck on trying to find the stupid chemistry room very buggy game
It's in the building you start the game in, labeled lab on the second floor. It's not marked, but there's a cabinet in the back left of the room you need to interact with.

KAmiCG

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone else not able to swap between girls?
"s" doesn't do anything and no other key works for it either.

Dec 27, 2019
I went to go to chemistry lab but then kaoru got separated and it said I should find my friends, but I cannot find them? Anyone out there that can help me?
There's this key item "Goal memo" that tells you where to go.

Anyway, when Kaoru is taken away and you play as her you have to go to the rooftop, there you save a girl and she will tell you where to go next.

This only happened to me on the last chapter after getting Mihiro 3, and is of no consequence at that point, if this happened to you before that I have no idea.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I had some issues with it, but if you stop moving for a few seconds it works. Sometimes I had to take 1-2 steps and then it would work.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Adding a gender bender tag would probably be best, since there's tons of other kinds of transformation that has nothing to do with gender swapping.

Where would one go to petition for this tag to be added to the list?
Good luck. They don't even want a MTL tag to prevent people from having to click on the game.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes