VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 6] [RobertDeadth]

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So far, cute game, I love the renders. Maya is TOO Fng sweet for words, she's my favorite so far, but De ehatever is hotter (except for that stupid clip in her hair, WTF is up with that?)

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Hey everyone, just thought I could write a quick status update here for those who don't follow the weekly updates on Patreon. Everything is going quite well, and the goal is to release the 2nd episode around the 13th of June. What can you expect? Way more choices, and way less smiling/chuckling :p

Also, here's Da-eun having a nice morning stretch:

2e41.png

If you want to follow the development more closely and see more preview renders, you can see them for free on my Patreon page. Thank you to everyone who played the game and left their comments! :)

jldr

Oct 29, 2019
I don't mind the hair clip but there are approximately 0 Korean girls with boobs that big. It's just not in their culture. I guess we have another 2.5 months to debate this though!

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Hey everyone, just thought I could write a quick status update here for those who don't follow the weekly updates on Patreon. Everything is going quite well, and the goal is to release the 2nd episode around the 13th of June. What can you expect? Way more choices, and way less smiling/chuckling :p

View attachment 1723968

If you want to follow the development more closely and see more preview renders, you can see them for free on my Patreon page. Thank you to everyone who played the game and left their comments! :)
I'm looking at this picture since saturday and can't get enough of her beauty :love:
That top is made from some strong fabric, it's shame her boobs were not popped out;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

View attachment 1723968

Does this mean Da-eun may be our next event partner for the show? Got to say, would not mind that at all :sneaky: I wonder what we might be doing together?

• Hey there
Reactions: Boobs Lover

jldr

Oct 29, 2019
No big boobs in Korea? That's a fuckin lie :KEK: View attachment 1726461
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes of course there are a select amount of women who have large breasts, but it's not the beauty ideal. I didn't think I had to explain that I was being hyperbolic saying zero. Look at nearly every kpop idol or major actress. A lot of them have implants, and even then choose a modest size.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Yes of course there are a select amount of women who have large breasts, but it's not the beauty ideal. I didn't think I had to explain that I was being hyperbolic saying zero. Look at nearly every kpop idol or major actress. A lot of them have implants, and even then choose a modest size.
I fail to see why she'd want let alone need to conform to the alleged beauty ideal of her (parents) home country; she's not a public figure. In the context of the show her huge assets are probably considered a boon, providing exoticism, setting her apart from the other participants.

Reactions: Boobs Lover
4.00 star(s) 51 Votes