• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 6] [RobertDeadth]

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes

jldr

Oct 29, 2019
Wow a game with Asians that not only look Asian, they also don't have any weird alternative goth/punk style like green/purple/pink hair or piercings/tats. (Devs love to do that with their Asian characters for some reason).

Oh AND a Korean who distinctly looks Korean.

I can't believe it, I must be hallucinating. Well, of course nothing is without drawbacks.... since I'll have to wait 6 months until there's any kind of action scene with Da-Eun.

But yeah, good job on the renders. Dev must be a kpop fan!

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Clarification examples to my review in regards to obsessively repetitive writing style:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a terrible game, dev, but the writing style seriously stood out to me. And in a way I have not yet seen before. May be worth considering for future episodes. Best of luck with the project, though.

Reactions: RobertDeadth

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Clarification examples to my review in regards to obsessively repetitive writing style:
Not a terrible game, dev, but the writing style seriously stood out to me. And in a way I have not yet seen before. May be worth considering for future episodes. Best of luck with the project, though.
Thank you, yes, now that some people have pointed it out, I've noticed that I have a tendency to write things that are visible in the renders anyway, I guess it's a habit that came from writing traditional stories. I'll make sure to work on it for the future episodes so it's not as jarring. Thanks for the review!

AngelsAfterDark

Formerly 'DetroitAfterDark'
Jun 11, 2021
Ahh Richard, the dev really made sure he wont be seen as a threat, not only is the poor fecker dickless but he's also asexual. These devs are getting wild:KEK:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Why would they put a guy who can't even use his dick in a show where sexual encounter between participants does matter for the ratings? This is why i don't dig harem, not the concept itself, but the typical scripted bullshit scenarios that always comes with it. If they want to make sure that the mc get all the girls, they might as well completely remove any other guy from the game, at least this way they don't have to make some bullshit excuses as to why mc can get his hands on every girls and certainly saves some times on the story and renders.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I get that Richard is effectively a eunich to avoid competition, but I think it might have been an interesting idea to make him the "shoulder angel" that tries to push the MC toward a more romantic, exclusive path with one of the girls. Katherine makes it clear she wants MC to create a harem situation (to have a shot with her?); but, if Richard is a faithful, romantic type who is not interested in hooking up on the show, that may create a less extreme situation than, "dude is dickless and asexual, so no competition."

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Having had more time to think about it, I'd like to record my thoughts on the characters:

Katherine - I hope we get to see her more and that we have the chance to have a real relationship with her just like the other ladies. I want to know what the scandal was that hurt her career and what she talked to the other ladies about. After the first meeting with her she said she would be speaking with the other cast mates, and I wonder if she talked up the MC so they would all have a positive opinion of him from the start or what...

Diana - She's great, I just wanted the MC to hug her and tell her that it's okay that she doesn't have a good family because she has us now. Maya basically said that, but I think the MC for sure needs a chance to say it too. I'm a sucker for green eyes and just for that she's at the top of my list for best looking girl right now.

Evelyn - She said the sex had no strings, but strings aren't a bad thing. I'm really wondering how she'll react if we want to have a real relationship with all the girls and not just a bunch of sex. The fact that she basically offered Diana a job right away and her relationship with Ayaka just show how down to earth and wonderful she is as a person.

Da-eun - I have a lot of family who are teachers and she just nails what teachers are like even outside of the classroom. I think the developer must actually have personal relationships with some teachers in their real life. She's cute too and actually looks Korean instead of just the generic 3D model of an ambiguously Asian girl that gets called Korean but actually looks more Chinese or Japanese. I hope that she's a little tougher to get fully on board with the sexy times because it will be broadcast, and she'll have to deal with how people will see her because she is an elementary teacher. I'll be an interesting obstacle to help her get over.

Ayaka - She's just a fun character, she looks cute too, and I love the dynamic between her and Evelyn. I hope she give everyone little nicknames as the story goes on and she and Maya seem like they'll have a great dynamic too.

Maya - Man, if this is how all the one-on-one "missions" with each girl will go then I can't wait. It's such a clever way of introducing everyone in a harem game. I feel like we really got to know the character and she's such a cutie (as Evelyn said). One thing though, with all the Harry Potter talk, if there isn't eventually a scene with her in some Hermione Granger cosplay then... I don't know what I'll do, but it won't be too bad because she's still a great character. I'll just be sad I guess because I want to see her in a little Hogwarts' style skirt, :geek:

Vivian - She's kind of an enigma to me. She seems cool, but so far, she is the most straightforward and unassuming. She doesn't really seem to have anything setting her apart except being the generic fit chick. I hope she is our next duo partner because I want to get to know her as a character, because the other characters are all so interesting and unique that I feel like there has to be more.

All that being said I hope this game is not just a harem game in the sense that we get to be sexual involved with all the girl but that we also have a harem ending where we build real relationships with them, and all keep living together after the show ends. I also hope that Katherine gets to be a part of that too. As someone who believes that polygamy isn't wrong and in fact is a better way of doing things than monogamy in most cases I don't get hung up like many people about it being "unrealistic." Historically, culturally, and even religiously (Christianity included back then) it was the norm for most of human history until about 400-500 years ago for men to have multiply wives if they could financially support them. And if you actually study the sources (stuff written by people at the times) the women in those situations were largely happier than most modern women in the western world. They get all the benefits of being married (a roof over their heads, food on their plate, a man to have and help raise children with) but get to share the workload (both housework, child raising, and sexually with the husband) and if they don't clash with the other wives in personality they have built in friends and companions. Sorry for the ramble there, :LOL:.

If we do have to pick one girl at the end of the show it'll be a really tough choice.

PS, Forgot Richard... I think it's a funny way to have another male character without anyone needing to be worried about getting cucked by him. He seems cool too, like he could be a real bro, but he also has depth in his story, he isn't just a waste of space that won't add to the game.

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
View attachment 1648965

Overview:
After two years of living in solitude, a chance to start anew presents itself when you get chosen as a participant in a new TV show.
You’ll be living with 7 strangers for a month, and romance is strongly encouraged!​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-12
Release Date: 2022-02-12
Developer: RobertDeadth - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Other Games: A Date With Emily
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - TORRENT*

Extras: Gallery mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1648912 View attachment 1648910 View attachment 1648899 View attachment 1648905 View attachment 1648916 View attachment 1648914 View attachment 1648909 View attachment 1648913 View attachment 1648917 View attachment 1648900 View attachment 1648908 View attachment 1648911 View attachment 1648915 View attachment 1648918 View attachment 1648907 View attachment 1648921
What's with Richard and all of the othe rmen? What's the point of a"Harem" if you're going to keep having these guys in the storyline.

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes