VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 6] [RobertDeadth]

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
You should reduce Depth of field and Bloom in your pics a bit, because it totally killing characters details, especially outdoor scenes
I don't really use bloom in my renders. It has only been used in a few (literally) out of the 1500 renders that the game now has (and bloom was used only in Episode 3). In the earlier episodes (especially the first one), I was using an average laptop to render, so the depth of field might've been an attempt to hide the fact that I had to reduce the quality of textures of both the characters and the environments in order to even be able to render them.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Tune in to the Show [Episode 1-3, Part 1, v0.30] [RobertDeadth] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 716MB
Repack size: 224MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

BallerTime

May 14, 2017
For all the talk of things about the show being weird, the strangest thing to me by far is the main character's inconsistency when it comes to being inquisitive. He's constantly trying to learn more information about everything... and yet, when someone else finds an odd unmarked room with contents that seem to change on their own day to day as if by magic, not only does he not want to go take a look immediately but this mystery room also goes completely unmentioned for the entire next update IIRC. Then, when the topic does finally come back up, he opts to finish his meal while others go without him. Upon quickly finishing his food, he doesn't attempt to catch up with them but instead chats up the girl on the couch and then leaves.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Nice!! I skipped the previous update to have more content to enjoy and will definitely try to find a moment to play in the next days.
I have quite a backlog of good-game updates to check :FacePalm:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
For all the talk of things about the show being weird, the strangest thing to me by far is the main character's inconsistency when it comes to being inquisitive. He's constantly trying to learn more information about everything... and yet, when someone else finds an odd unmarked room with contents that seem to change on their own day to day as if by magic, not only does he not want to go take a look immediately but this mystery room also goes completely unmentioned for the entire next update IIRC. Then, when the topic does finally come back up, he opts to finish his meal while others go without him. Upon quickly finishing his food, he doesn't attempt to catch up with them but instead chats up the girl on the couch and then leaves.
Suppose it could be justified if you assume the MC is more interested in people than they are things. So they're inquisitive about who the girls are and where they're from and what their interests are, but don't really care about the house all that much.

Could also be a case of knowing that they're going to be there for a while, so he figures they'll figure out what's up with the house eventually.

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes