VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Purchased this on steam when it released. Still have a few other AVN's in my steam library I'm going through at the moment but will check this out soon. Best of luck!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

Ate without table

Dec 6, 2022
I like that you don't have to be with all the girls if you don't want to i have played some harem games where i had to be with some girls i didn't like.
This. So many dev don't get this. I think the basic AVN design principles should be that all LI and sex scenes should be optional. With some exception, of course.

Reactions: qaywsx and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Got this of steam earlier and have been playing a bit and i didn't think i would like it because i normally dislike harems but i actually like the game quite a bit, also maya best girl.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Maya, and Ayaka...my 2 faves thru what the game has so far.

Well done to the Dev. Story telling is good and attention grabbing; renders are quite nicely done.

There at the end, I about half expecetd the knock on the door to be Ayaka.

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
That... is way shorter than I expected...
I mean, the game has a rather clear ending point (the end of the show), so it was planned like this from the beginning. It'll still take me at least 2 years (probably around 3) to complete this game, so I think that's reasonable. Honestly, I already have plenty of ideas for other projects, I don't really wanna work on one game forever. I prefer to create projects that actually have an ending :p

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I mean, the game has a rather clear ending point (the end of the show), so it was planned like this from the beginning. It'll still take me at least 2 years (probably around 3) to complete this game, so I think that's reasonable. Honestly, I already have plenty of ideas for other projects, I don't really wanna work on one game forever. I prefer to create projects that actually have an ending :p
That's good, as much as you like a game, drawing it out for no reason is bad.
And i'm sure you also want to do something new after a few years.

That being said, we need more Da-eun, asap :whistle:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
You could always extend it by having lengthy "what happened next" for the different characters. Say an episode worth of content for each character. :)

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes