VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The poll is rigged i tell you Maya is clearly best girl all the rest is fake news.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
"Be very, very quiet. I'm going to pull your shorts down and don't want to attract any undue attention to what is about to happen. I've only ever practiced this on a cucumber, so tell me if I'm doing okay."
:ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Hey everyone, it's time for another weekly update!

This week has been pretty good regarding the progress on Episode 4 of Tune in to the show. Apart from creating new renders, I created 3 new animations. I'm rather happy with them, I'm trying out some different things when it comes to animations in this episode. I think there will be around 10 new animations in this update overall, hopefully, they'll prove to be enjoyable for you all :)

I'm not sure yet, but I'm estimating that I should have the in-game day 5 fully ready in around 10 days from now or so. So an estimated release date of early June sounds more or less right with 2 in-game days in this update.

From other things, thanks to everyone who participated in the "2023 best girl" poll. The results were pretty surprising, with Da-eun getting half of the 100 overall votes and leaving Maya in the dust. What made me very happy was the fact that every girl got at least a couple of votes, even if Da-eun and Maya were by far the most popular. It's great to know that every girl has some fans :)

Anyhow, that's all for this week's post. Thank you so much for your support and reading, I hope your week has been great,

RobertDeadth

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Some info for those who aren't following the weekly updates on Patreon - right now, my estimate is that I should have Episode 4 ready for release sometime around the 7th of June. It might end up being a few days earlier or later, but it seems like a fairly safe estimate currently. I'll keep you all updated if anything changes :)

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes