VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Why do I have to work when I could be home, in the loving embrace of maya and ayaka this fateful day. The truest form of suffering. This is my Hiroshima for sure.
Hiroshima - not a Shirohime*. you can't know what is worster =)

*reference to character from Waifu Academy, very bitchy bossy milf

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Nice update. Their investigations into the show are really interesting. But there's more questions now than before. :)

I also very much liked the role-playing part although I would have liked much more of it. It never felt like they had to really do anything. Would have been good with some sort of detective work as well so they had to figure out each other's roles.

And the ending was of course a highlight! :love:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Tune in to the show v0.4Patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+ :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Great update I also enjoyed the investigation.
I especially liked the Maya scene that was hot.
But really all the girls are cool.

I don't know if this has been asked before but is there a chance for MFF threesomes or more later on?
Or is it too early to tell.
Also will there eventually be a gallery to watch unlocked sex scenes?

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Great update I also enjoyed the investigation.
I especially liked the Maya scene that was hot.
But really all the girls are cool.

I don't know if this has been asked before but is there a chance for MFF threesomes or more later on?
Or is it too early to tell.
Also will there eventually be a gallery to watch unlocked sex scenes?
Thank you, I'm really glad you enjoyed the update! When it comes to threesomes, some of the girls will be more into the idea than others, but yeah, there'll definitely be a few later into the game :) When it comes to a gallery, I'm honestly not 100% certain, but I'll try to create one sometime before the game is finished.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you, I'm really glad you enjoyed the update! When it comes to threesomes, some of the girls will be more into the idea than others, but yeah, there'll definitely be a few later into the game :) When it comes to a gallery, I'm honestly not 100% certain, but I'll try to create one sometime before the game is finished.
Awesome thanks' for answering my questions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Fun update as usual. More and more clues as to the big picture being hinted at. Can't wait to see that's headed. Da-eun continues to steal the show. Hopefully she won't pull a Diana.

On a side note, a recently came across , and more specifically, . Just the similarities made me chuckle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Fun update as usual. More and more clues as to the big picture being hinted at. Can't wait to see that's headed. Da-eun continues to steal the show. Hopefully she won't pull a Diana.

On a side note, a recently came across , and more specifically, . Just the similarities made me chuckle.
https://f95zone.to/threads/vn-unity-find-love-or-die-trying-final-auden-jin.95367/

• Hey there
Reactions: Boobs Lover

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Something a bit different - if you'd like to help me choose the hairstyle of the love interest from my new project (a short game that I'm hoping to release before the end of the year, unrelated to Tune in to the show), I've just published a public poll on :)

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes