VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Something a bit different - if you'd like to help me choose the hairstyle of the love interest from my new project (a short game that I'm hoping to release before the end of the year, unrelated to Tune in to the show), I've just published a public poll on :)
Ha! I re-instated the tie!

• Haha
Reactions: RobertDeadth

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Here be some awesome bombshells mentions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a sucker for redheads. These were my favorite three. The real-short tomboyish one was cute, too, but would be after these.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Not to be negative, but some of those face/hair/bodies/colors combinations are pretty much 95%+ carbon copies of girls from other VN's minus minutes differences like tatts. I just hope you won't get in trouble for this.

Pic 1 is totally Jaye
Pic 2 is Tara
Pic 6 is Ellen
Pic 9 is Bella

and its just from the top of my head from the Vns i remember.

Some are unique and looking pretty good like my personal favorite 18 and Aerith in image 19. I guess i played too many VN's when i can very easily remember hair, faces and other things from the Daz assets and be like, i saw that chick before lol.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The context of all those bombshels making their appearence around here is the post from dev:
” if you'd like to help me choose the hairstyle of the love interest from my new project (a short game that I'm hoping to release before the end of the year, unrelated to Tune in to the show ”.

We are throwing our ideas around for the sole purpose of giggles and as dev is taking a break right now,
we hope to lift their spirits up and let them have some laughs while they are relaxing.

Now, then, what do y”all think of the choices of this dev as opposed to some other artists out here on this site?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Not to be negative, but some of those face/hair/bodies/colors combinations are pretty much 95%+ carbon copies of girls from other VN's minus minutes differences like tatts. I just hope you won't get in trouble for this.

Pic 1 is totally Jaye
Pic 2 is Tara
Pic 6 is Ellen
Pic 9 is Bella

and its just from the top of my head from the Vns i remember.

Some are unique and looking pretty good like my personal favorite 18 and Aerith in image 19. I guess i played too many VN's when i can very easily remember hair, faces and other things from the Daz assets and be like, i saw that chick before lol.
Pic 1 is a fan-art
Pic 2 is a custom render made by Kentyrr
Pics 6 and 9 are also just fan-arts
None of this girl are the LI of dev next game

Reactions: Elhemeer

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Damn, I just came across this game and since harem is optional I'm gonna give it a go and if I like it consider me to pledge on patron for you.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Weekly update #91
Hey everyone, it's time for another weekly update!
This week, I've started the 'proper' work on Episode 5 of Tune in to the show. The first scene is both written and rendered already, so I'm pretty happy with that. I also created some new outfits for the girls. The protagonist is going to be quite busy in this update and you can look forward to getting to know some of the girls better :)
When it comes to my other game, An Evening of Wonders, I've worked on setting up the Steam store page this week. It's basically ready, but I won't be able to publish the page for some time still because I need to provide a couple of screenshots, and I haven't started working on renders for this game yet, so oh well, it might take a few more weeks before I can show you anything.
If you have missed it, you can check out the monthly 4K wallpaper for June already, since I published it earlier today.
Anyhow, that's all for this week's post. Thank you so much for your support and reading! I hope your week has been great,
RobertDeadth

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This is a fun game, but the MC's character model seriously just doesn't fit with him being either handsome or 25 years old. He's not ugly per se, but he's certainly not handsome enough to have over half a dozen hot girls opening their legs to him after having known him for a matter of days. The bigger issue is that the dude looks like he's pushing 40 when he's supposed to be 25.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lokitox8 and acondo

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
This is a fun game, but the MC's character model seriously just doesn't fit with him being either handsome or 25 years old. He's not ugly per se, but he's certainly not handsome enough to have over half a dozen hot girls opening their legs to him after having known him for a matter of days. The bigger issue is that the dude looks like he's pushing 40 when he's supposed to be 25.
Yeah, to be honest, I'm not too happy with what the MC looks like either, not sure why I went with this model since he's supposed to be 25 years old :FacePalm: But oh well, it is what it is, I'll make sure not to repeat this mistake with my next games.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Yeah, to be honest, I'm not too happy with what the MC looks like either, not sure why I went with this model since he's supposed to be 25 years old :FacePalm: But oh well, it is what it is, I'll make sure not to repeat this mistake with my next games.
I realize that it would be a fair bit of extra work, so I totally get why you wouldn't want to do it, but the MC's face is not shown in most scenes, so it's not too late to change it.

Regardless, keep up the good work. Looking forward to the future of this game and your next project(s).

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes