VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.80 star(s) 55 Votes

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Interesting. Title indicates that it is something in a similar vein to A Date With Emily?
It'll be similar in the fact that it's going to be a short game with one love interest and it's going to be released as a completed game, without any episodes or anything like that, just the complete story in one go. I'm hoping it'll be much better than A Date With Emily though since that was my first game and I had no clue what I was doing for the most part :p I'm aiming to publish the Steam store page for that game in the upcoming weeks, so there'll be more info about everything there :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
By the way, if you enjoy the game and would like to support me and get new updates as soon as they are released, for the Steam Summer Sale :)

Never knew about this game till starting compressing it...

Well, I couldn't resist...

1688084816200.png

They should be working correctly :unsure: One thing to note is the fact that it was the Steam build of the game that got leaked, but I think it should work with old saves from the Patreon/public versions too. Is anyone else having an issue with the saves?
There shouldn't be no save issues for any unless you used different Ren'Py SDK versions to build them or you changed Ren'Py versions in between episodes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
You know, all the games that have a bloated 400 character cast do some kind of lame poll for character popularity, which usually boils down to 'do you remember any character besides the younger sis, the mom and the childhood damsel in distress?' (spoiler: Nope).

TITTS is one of maybe five games on F95 where a poll would be really interesting imo.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The mystery in this story is something else. I'm really looking forward to finding out just what the hell is going on.:LOL:
The lewds are just a bonus, for me anyway.

Reactions: Jimskeleton

ddez

Feb 14, 2023
EDIT: I saw the solution on #793. Thanks to myself.

Original post:
macbook with M1 chip, couldn't run the game. Am I the only one? or does any heroes know how to fix it?

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Fun game, excited to see where the story goes. There's an infinite number of potential reasons but I really hope the story doesn't go the scifi route unless its very well planned out. Was also expecting much more from the role play mission, so many fun possibilities there.

sBeDs

Nov 11, 2021
Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for Tune In To The Show - v0.41 (Ep 4)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duno if it's a mistake, but for some reason the "WT & Gallery Mod" was lacking the animations for the episodes 1 to 3 scenes, so i added them back if anyone's interested!! Only thing i did was edit the "gallery.rpy" file and copy/pasted a few lines from the "script.rpy" were they should be!! If the original modder want to use it as a base for the next version, it's all yours to do as you please!! :p

sup3rn0va

May 21, 2018
Duno if it's a mistake, but for some reason the "WT & Gallery Mod" was lacking the animations for the episodes 1 to 3 scenes, so i added them back if anyone's interested!! Only thing i did was edit the "gallery.rpy" file and copy/pasted a few lines from the "script.rpy" were they should be!! If the original modder want to use it as a base for the next version, it's all yours to do as you please!! :p

Thanx! Good looking out.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just started new release and two comments:
  1. Love the new loading animation - nice touch.
  2. Pineapple on pizza IS a violation of all things Holy. ;) (Besides, a REAL Hawaiian pizza would use SPAM, not Canadian bacon. :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: Soulpuppet

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Absolutely amazing writing. Great balance between the comedic and the erotic. I love all the active consent given during the sex scenes

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth
3.80 star(s) 55 Votes