VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
the renders of the girls look gorgeous.
following the thread right now
p.s
hope to see a full harem wedding ending or orgy if you want hehe or you know mc with all the kids
i hope the mc gets a well earning job to pay for family support in the near future :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MikeOG

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
A preview render and some new info :)

4e478.png

Episode 4 should be released next weekend! I still have to make some renders and a couple of animations, but it seems doable.

So, what can you expect from Episode 4?
  • in-game days 5 and 6
  • around 650 renders
  • 10 new animations
  • over 16,000 words
  • new music tracks
  • a few quality-of-life improvements, e.g. the ability to name save files.
Overall, it's going to be the biggest update yet by every possible count (words, number of renders, number of animations, 2 full in-game days). I hope that you'll find it enjoyable! :D

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
A preview render and some new info :)

View attachment 2674812

Episode 4 should be released next weekend! I still have to make some renders and a couple of animations, but it seems doable.

So, what can you expect from Episode 4?
  • in-game days 5 and 6
  • around 650 renders
  • 10 new animations
  • over 16,000 words
  • new music tracks
  • a few quality-of-life improvements, e.g. the ability to name save files.
Overall, it's going to be the biggest update yet by every possible count (words, number of renders, number of animations, 2 full in-game days). I hope that you'll find it enjoyable! :D
She is flushed. I like when her face flush

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
it's just wonderful. I didn't have to tear off any fairy's wings*...
the update came by itself.
thanks, author.

* a reference to the game Harem Hotel, and a local meme saying that anyone who asks when there will be updates is actually depriving another fairy of her wings.

• Haha
Reactions: RobertDeadth

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
in-game days 5 and 6
well, you just have to think, only 5-6 days together under the same roof, locked up, and already they go at each other with weapons ... yeah ... something is not clean here ... =)))

yes, but wait, but where did they find the weapon, and even with a silencer? did that magical room actually exist, and did it bring one of them what he desired, that is, a weapon? otherwise, where did the girl in the picture get this Walter with a silencer?

Yes, but will the plot reveal the secret of that mysterious room that the second man dreamed of (I forgot his name)? does it really exist?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 54 Votes