VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.80 star(s) 55 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So far, so good. I want to end up living with Evelyn and we move the rest of the crew(Katherine just visits every so often for some lovin') in as a kind of commune/harem. Even Richard, it seems his wife might not have any use for him anymore and I will need a dude to just be my friend, since I will be more than friends with the rest. Me and E have the money, we will have a live in trainer/masseuse with Viv, will send Maya to uni, if she wants or let her just write fanfic if not, have an in house teacher in Da-eun(for all the rugrats that are born from the harem), a live in brat Ayaka(that eventually will end up scissoring with E), E will turn the administration of her businesses over to Diane(she gives brief reports when neither of us have her mouth busy).

Greybourn

Nov 14, 2020
I have not finished playing this yet, but can I just say this should be the template for every new release?

tons of well made renders, 2 hours of game play interesting premise. Something I can back and feel there will be a return.. personally very tired of the 15 minute games that are asking me to donate so they can add another 15 minutes in 6 weeks...

whew, I already feel better :)

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Cool stuff,excelent story with minor defects. Plenty of possibilites for side stories,but my main concern is Harem oriented scenario. All 7 of them seems to be looking for love,serious relationship,doesn't fit with scenario. None of the girls seem to be willing the share the partner if they go for MC like only options unless some of them discover lesbianism. With cameras all around,one month time to have for it, I'm not seeing how that will happen. Dev choose all kind of different personality,but none of them look like loose woman who will fit in all of that. On contrary,they look more to be hurt if he sleeps around.
I like how dev choose each peronality(minus poor guy without dick,that's overboard,lol) with rich life story and I really hope this VN will continue to have progress based on reality and not some ridiculous change of scenario if dev gets stuck with creativity.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Promising start and it's a nice change to have a non-horse-cocked MC. The models and renders are great too. Laughed when the MC kept his shoes and socks on for that blowjob though.

I have to ask though RobertDeadth; was Richard's name random / a coincidence considering his potential nickname? Because if it was on purpose that was a dick move (see what I did there?). :ROFLMAO:

Good luck!
I guess you can drop the 'potential': define dick = Character(_("Richard"), color="#ba362d"). :giggle:

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Hey everyone, just wanted to chime in and say that I'm super thankful to everyone who has played, commented, and shared their thoughts about the game. Waking up to almost 50 notifications was really something haha :D I'm delighted that a lot of people seem to like the game so far, I didn't expect the renders to receive as much praise as they did, and I'm very happy that most people seem to have enjoyed the writing too. I'll try my best to deliver an enjoyable experience with the future episodes, thank you all! :)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hey everyone, just wanted to chime in and say that I'm super thankful to everyone who has played, commented, and shared their thoughts about the game. Waking up to almost 50 notifications was really something haha :D I'm delighted that a lot of people seem to like the game so far, I didn't expect the renders to receive as much praise as they did, and I'm very happy that most people seem to have enjoyed the writing too. I'll try my best to deliver an enjoyable experience with the future episodes, thank you all! :)
I recommend you make some discord for your game, also it will help you get to know more people, know your fanbase and you will be able to join other servers to promote yourself.

Reactions: RobertDeadth

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
I recommend you make some discord for your game, also it will help you get to know more people, know your fanbase and you will be able to join other servers to promote yourself.
Hmm, I might try to do that sometime soon, I see that many games have their own servers. My only problem is that I don't really use discord myself so I'm not certain if I would even know what to do with it. And I'm not really a social/talkative person, so it might be a bit difficult. I'll think about it at least though if people would be interested in that.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Wow! That was a great start! I really enjoy it! Looks promising! And yes, Maya is my favorite one so far! She is so cute! Can't wait to develop their relationship! Good work, RobertDeadth ! I was looking your previous game, but it doesn't have android port, too bad. It looks good too!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Everyman doesn't have a harem, it's impossible, you have to be special for that
They don't have a harem naturally, but isn't that the premise of this story? He's being "forced" into a harem so his ability (of having a 2-foot dick) is not important.

Reactions: offset8
3.80 star(s) 55 Votes