VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Plenty of nice looking girls and easy sex, so easy that it's boring, well the story is nice and makes you want to learn more.
This is the only reason for me to follow that VN.
The dev has taken some time to create some scenarios for the dates and games but well it's always the same at the end the girl asks if you want to fuck and i say no because this whole story seem suspicious and i don't fuck just because i can, i'm not that starved!!
The story is well written and interesting but the sex scenes are just like "Oh by the way, do you wanna fuck?", it feels weird to me. i like harem games but i really need to get invested in the girls first and i don't know why in that story i just can't.

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
So here is my question, If there are lesbians/bi scenes coming up in the future updates would i be able to avoid that or not?
There won't be any lesbian content. The idea is that the MC is romancing many women at once, but they aren't romancing each other, just the MC. There will be some threesomes with some of the girls, but they aren't going to be kissing each other, etc. during those either.

EDIT: And you shouldn't really pay attention to the names of variables and stuff in the game's script cause I choose joke names without much meaning more often than not.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
There won't be any lesbian content. The idea is that the MC is romancing many women at once, but they aren't romancing each other, just the MC. There will be some threesomes with some of the girls, but they aren't going to be kissing each other, etc. during those either.

EDIT: And you shouldn't really pay attention to the names of variables and stuff in the game's script cause I choose joke names without much meaning more often than not.
Thank you for the reply, usually don't get one most of the times so i appreciate it.
And well you certainly got me with those joke names. (y)
I really am liking the game so far, no real complains just some nitpicks but no game is safe from that. This is well done, keep at it and take care of yourself dev.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey everyone, it's time for another weekly update! Short and sweet this time :)
This was an excellent week. First, the proper work on Episode 6 of Tune in to the show started. I managed to write the two first scenes of the update and I created the renders for the first one already.
I'm also happy with the progress regarding An Evening of Wonders - I created plenty of renders for that game this week too. I'm trying to make them a bit different from the renders in Tune in to the show - a bit more film-like, with fewer first-person POV renders. We'll see how that goes.
Anyway, the work is going well. Also, it's been snowing the whole day here so everyone seemingly decided to get their Christmas lights out. Maybe a bit early, but makes for a nice sight :)
That's all for this week's post, thank you so much for your support and reading, I hope your week has been great,
RobertDeadth

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Very entertaining game, love the renders, the animations could be better, and all the characters are delightful, HOWEVER, this is a TV Show, where is the drama? you are telling me that 6 women who are pursuing the same man, are not having any friction? I understand that they all are into the harem kink, but still, the fact that there isn't a dominant woman doesn't sit right with me, I know that it is early, I think only 7 days out of the 30, but I really hope the dev can turn this game in a true tv show, add some cursing, some fighting between any girl.
This is my problem with it. It's an AVN version of the reality show Big Brother....and currently..it's so saccarine sweet...and incredibly dull. While I get the mystery consipicy...they are allowed to leave...with no chaperones...no camera's....so in terms of a TV show...half the content missing and not even being filmed lol.

Reactions: sakosux and offset8

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
This is my problem with it. It's an AVN version of the reality show Big Brother....and currently..it's so saccarine sweet...and incredibly dull. While I get the mystery consipicy...they are allowed to leave...with no chaperones...no camera's....so in terms of a TV show...half the content missing and not even being filmed lol.
Yeah, I feel that the dev might be afraid of any LI getting disliked for her drama, but at the end of the day, that is part of a reality show

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
The game is currently 25% off for the Steam Autumn Sale, so it's a good time to pick it up if you still haven't and want to own the game :)
Wondering if you would throw in A Date with Emily as a bonus when this game properly releases or with the next game? It would be nice to have all of them on Steam. Or maybe a remaster is in the works? :unsure:

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Wondering if you would throw in A Date with Emily as a bonus when this game properly releases or with the next game? It would be nice to have all of them on Steam. Or maybe a remaster is in the works? :unsure:
I was considering making a remaster of "A Date With Emily" sometime and putting it on Steam, probably after the release of "An Evening of Wonders" since working on 3 projects at once might be too much :p But it'd be basically a different game with a new model for Emily, new renders, animations, and a slight rework of the story (I'd add some new scenes, choices, and maybe a couple of possible endings). Sadly, I don't have the Daz files from that game anymore so that's why I'd have to change Emily's model too apart from just making better renders. Right now, I'm focused on Episode 6 of "Tune in to the show" and trying to get "An Evening of Wonders" completed around February. But yeah, remastering "A Date With Emily" and releasing it on Steam is one of the plans for next year :)

• Love
Reactions: asahibito

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
sounds great, it's very rare to see avn without lesbian content, good job and good luck dev(y)

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey everyone, it's time for another weekly update!
I'm happy to say that this week was great when it comes to the progress! :)
First of all, when it comes to "Tune in to the show" - I created 78 new renders. Apart from that, I also wrote 1,250 words of the script. This means that there are only 2 big scenes left to be written and rendered for in-game day 9. They'll take some more time because of their size, but still, the work is going quicker than I assumed it would so I'm happy.
Secondly, I also managed to do a lot of work when it comes to "An Evening of Wonders" - I made 58 new renders and wrote 600 words of the script. The game is still in it's beginning stages, but it's good to finally be making real progress.
So, overall, work is going really well, I also feel that I'm being more productive than I used to be in the past. Hopefully, things will continue like this :)
That's all for this week, thank you so much for your support and reading, I hope your week has been great,
RobertDeadth

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes