johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Can we expect any updates for this game to be posted here anymore?
John has been busy cracking the game, presumably, though a month has passed, and newer versions have been released in the meantime. The version that was shared with the cracker was 0.24.2a, and currently 0.25.3a has been out for a week.

We'll always be behind by a few versions, as we're dependent on supporters to share the game first and the cracker to crack it and make it safe by removing all the malware that the dev includes. I can't even blame either party, the supporter bought the game so he can play it normally, and the cracker has to take out time of his day for free. We've no clue how hard or time-consuming cracking that DRM is.

Overall, unless the game is completed, it'll always be impossible to play the latest and greatest version. Even if an update is released here, it will be 0.24.2a and not the most recent one.

Last edited:

tentacle_lover_69

May 7, 2023
John has been busy cracking the game, presumably, though a month has passed, and newer versions have been released in the meantime. The version that was shared with the cracker was 0.24.2a, and currently 0.25.3a has been out for a week.

We'll always be behind by a few versions, as we're dependent on supporters to share the game first and the cracker to crack it and make it safe by removing all the malware that the dev includes. I can't even blame either party, the supporter bought the game so he can play it normally, and the cracker has to take out time of his day for free. We've no clue how hard or time-consuming cracking that DRM is.

Overall, unless the game is completed, it'll always be impossible to play the latest and greatest version. Even if an update is released here, it will be 0.24.2a and not the most recent one.
I believe John confirmed that the version shared with him was actually the non English version so he didn't look into it.

Source

Aug 16, 2023
hmm i dont know what happn but I cant break out ANY sex attacks anymore, started new game in normal mode too and full SP 0 adrenaline and button mashing hard but the bar fills up every time. is there a hard mode or something in settings I am missing?

jackace085

Dec 8, 2021
hmm i dont know what happn but I cant break out ANY sex attacks anymore, started new game in normal mode too and full SP 0 adrenaline and button mashing hard but the bar fills up every time. is there a hard mode or something in settings I am missing?
did you game is speed mode is enable to combat mode if so it would be sense why you can't break out any sex it same thing happened to me, when any enemies trying to rape you with speed mode is enable then you wouldn't have to break out

edit: you need to disable on speed mode when enemies trying to rape unless doing to speed up

Aug 16, 2023
did you game is speed mode is enable to combat mode if so it would be sense why you can't break out any sex it same thing happened to me, when any enemies trying to rape you with speed mode is enable then you wouldn't have to break out
yup that was it, makes no sense why its that way heh

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
what does sensitivty do by the way? not sure if important for virgin run
One of the sex skills called vitality drain allows Beatrice to drain hp from the enemy who creampies her. The amount is based off of her sensitivity. Aside from that it only makes her orgasm faster aka increase adrenaline gain significantly from sexual attacks.

Anyone know where the Captain is? I have yet to encounter him anywhere.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes