princeofpoon

Oct 14, 2018
So what is actually UPDATED? It seems it's just some minor random bug fixes and literally nothing new in terms of progress, storyline or anything.....

Reactions: Beats9821

IceTea-SU

Dec 27, 2018
New version (0.25.1a) dropped. Mostly just some new harassment attacks and passive skills added.

BTW is it normal for devs to ask to buy every month if they want updates? Is it normal to first censor the game and then sell the uncensored patch separately?
Yay, it's the " Mighty " Chinese power. It goes without saying that 99% of the game makers doing this are Chinese, led by Wolf and Tentacle 3g. I don't deny that a gaming commodity needs to be supported and purchased. But they always think it's like a kick in the nuts for someone to play his "beta" without paying for it, so maybe he thinks all people should pay to test and develop for him? It's especially puzzling that the "mosaic" itself is used to comply with the rules of the distribution platform, but in their hands the "mosaic" serves the purpose of allowing them to sell what they originally produced at a higher price. Why do I know this? Because I am Chinese. and I wish they were just traveling in China

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
ugh looked good until I saw futa/tran. Backed out at that point as it does not say it's avoidable either.
Those enemies, I'm fairly certain, need a turn of feeling you up before they stick it in. Just don't get grabbed by them and do nothing about it. There's animals and monsters and zombies but a zombie nurse with a penis and tits is the line for you?

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Those enemies, I'm fairly certain, need a turn of feeling you up before they stick it in. Just don't get grabbed by them and do nothing about it. There's animals and monsters and zombies but a zombie nurse with a penis and tits is the line for you?
Is the Nurse even Futa? I thought it was just the spider girl. I thought the nurse just uses a dildo that has a semen injection.

Reactions: Beats9821

PartlyCloudy

May 9, 2021
well, for those waiting for someone to bite the bullet, i did. Several times. It crashed my computer every single time. It seems it didn't do anything else (yet?)

Anyways, i wouldn't call this game safe.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
thanks i be waiting until proven other wise
As a precaution I moved all the main folder files to a backup folder and instead used the main folder files from the 0.24 version (nwjs + package.json), since it's still using the same nwjs version.

At least with that it runs flawlessly (just played the first area and beat the boss).

I've also checked some of the js files for something malignant - but the main ones seem pretty identical to the 0.24 ones.

0253a.JPG

Reactions: eyvgbhunijmwk
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes