johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Decryption key for v0.25.3a: 91c05179f513d39a7594cb8116dce52c

CG Rip should be updated soon on the front page.

oldspeak

Dec 28, 2019
Is the Nurse even Futa? I thought it was just the spider girl. I thought the nurse just uses a dildo that has a semen injection.
Both female enemies have two different scenes. The spider girl futa (technically more of a ovipositor) randomly do the female ass or the vagina. The nurse is random on encounter, either a nurse with a dildo toy or a futa nurse.

Reactions: iamreek

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It's a roguelite, so there's no saving between the levels. You can only save at your home base... Either by completing the level or failing so you can teleport back to the base. You can hold 'Z' to skip the useless dialogue and speed up animations.
That's what I thought. But, my goodness, there is so much to do to get through that room, no breaks, unless you fail.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
It would be helpful to know WHERE the dev placed the malware in previous versions, so we have an idea of where it could be/how he is using malware. And if blocking the exe in the firewall even does anything against the type of malware he is using.

PartlyCloudy

May 9, 2021
Can you elaborate on how it crashed your computer
I ran the the game in a W10 virtual machine from a linux host. Sometimes the VM crashed and shut down, and that was it, i didn't bother to screenshot the error. Other times it also crashed my x11 session on the linux host. So it was probably something to do with video, but i don't care enough to troubleshoot and find the issue. Maybe using my own nw.js binaries would solve the issue, but i lost interest in this game so i'll try that when/if i get it back.

Also, all that happened randomly during the tutorial. Sometimes it was at the first fight, other times at the merchant, and one time at the choice of 3 paths to enemy/elite enemy/unknown path. The game froze and soon followed the crash of the VM and sometimes of the x11 session too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
damn, not my cup of tea since it's female protag & seem like lose to get a scene, but the animation looks pretty good, maybe i'll check it out later.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes