Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
thing is, since elzee is in a war: it's made so now not even regular buying people can play his game cause they'll also catch his malware kekw.
If that is the case that nutjob could be sued for intentionally damaging property "Vandalism" or at very least be charged for negligence creating and delivering malware is illegal in many countries.

Reactions: Xakorik

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
If that is the case that nutjob could be sued for intentionally damaging property "Vandalism" or at very least be charged for negligence creating and delivering malware is illegal in many countries.
the real question is who, but other than that, don't know why he can't accept there's 2 sides of games: the seven seas and the capital 1 bank.

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
It seems Tunnel Escape has released the demo on both Steam and DLsite. But I ain't gonna buy this game if it has Malware that can damage pc or laptop. :(
I know steam removes malware laced content don't know about dlsite policies, I would report this to Steam so they a can remove and blacklist Elzee

Reactions: RoadOFmeme

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
the real question is who, but other than that, don't know why he can't accept there's 2 sides of games: the seven seas and the capital 1 bank.
Everyone has their breaking point eventually they'll do something real fucking stupid that they dig themselves into a hole they can't climb out of, I could possibly see Elzee doing something real stupid like identity theft.

Reactions: Poggersq

Guibaesa

Aug 13, 2018
Does anyone have a list with all the active and passive abilities that can be unlocked in the game?

HHHshhadkkdk

Apr 29, 2023
DANGEROUS FOR YOUR PC? I wanna download this but im kinda scared lol. what kinda crazy ass malware is in this game? and was it fully removed or is the game itself a risk for me

Massoucringe

Sep 11, 2022
DANGEROUS FOR YOUR PC? I wanna download this but im kinda scared lol. what kinda crazy ass malware is in this game? and was it fully removed or is the game itself a risk for me
I'm playing it and i'm at 7+ hours and my pc didn't die yet. But can't say it will be the same for everyone

HHHshhadkkdk

Apr 29, 2023
it's all good, the version here has all the malware stuff painstakingly removed.
Whew....Thanks John Nuclear, honestly I wanted to buy the game but Then I read about the malware and I was afraid of getting it lol.

It's a great game, I hope there's stuff like the main character turning into a zombie in for a bad end cg or soemthing

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes