jackace085

Dec 8, 2021
Well, Elzee certainly ain't changing his mind, new update notes:
View attachment 3695706
Kinda rich of him though to bring in 'unethical' into the conversation, as if your hentai game isn't revolving around unethical ideas...
what i seeing in 2023 december which released v0.20.2 till today v0.26.1, Elzee will never learn, did she/he and it will likely take action cause own fault and still never learn even today, just like she/he second account get removed from patreon, unlikely other most dev don't adding virus own game

Last edited:

shadowstar765

Oct 19, 2017
View attachment 3695706
Kinda rich of him though to bring in 'unethical' into the conversation, as if your hentai game isn't revolving around unethical ideas...
I feel like at this point, he's putting more effort into creating a more sophisticated trojan virus then actually finishing his game. I guess we can add "liar" into his list of transgressions since it's his virus that is causing detections of his patron's antivirus.

Also, how nice of him to call us "unethical" when at this point all we really want is to just play the damn game safely with clean software. If anything, hosting the cracked version of the game here is better and safer then actually purchasing it straight from the DL site.

Jun 25, 2017
Are there any other (non-NSFW) games that share this combat system? Its incredibly intuitive and I'm willing to guess the dev didn't make this up on their own. And I don't want to point at this game as a reference in public conversation :KEK:

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
I feel like at this point, he's putting more effort into creating a more sophisticated trojan virus then actually finishing his game. I guess we can add "liar" into his list of transgressions since it's his virus that is causing detections of his patron's antivirus.

Also, how nice of him to call us "unethical" when at this point all we really want is to just play the damn game safely with clean software. If anything, hosting the cracked version of the game here is better and safer then actually purchasing it straight from the DL site.
yeah, and considering how DRM and shit like that fucks up the performance of other games, I imagine this is just a better experience downloading this version, even beyond the malware!

We're all unethical here, let's be real, but at least we're not hurting anyone else, while this guy's doing the same stuff while bricking people's computers.

alimagno619

Nov 9, 2018
Are there any other (non-NSFW) games that share this combat system? Its incredibly intuitive and I'm willing to guess the dev didn't make this up on their own. And I don't want to point at this game as a reference in public conversation :KEK:
Well its prob taken inspiration from Final Fantasy games, Chrono Trigger, Grandia, and some other tittles, mish mashed em to make it work on a single protag battle system.

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
View attachment 3695706
Kinda funny how Elzee is putting the blame of the DRM deleting saves and other problems to cracked versions of the game, when the cracked version without the DRM is infinitely more playable lmao.

Tai Tai

May 7, 2020
Just to make sure, the version currently from the OP is safe to download? If no, then I'll have to avoid playing this game

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
View attachment 3695706
Damn, didn't know Saikey Studios is jumping into this stuff. At least that means there'd be decent translation down the line

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Because I'm pretty sure the game won't have too many balance changes, and the original version's database files are locked down tight, I've taken a look here in order to make some of my ideal changes.

Namely; I've increased sensitivity gains, I've increased the influence of sensitivity on adrenaline gains and generally increased adrenaline gains a bit, enemies now reduce SP right before they try to insert (incentivizing actually struggling out).

And perhaps most importantly revisions to the virginity/hymen/struggle system. For one, because adrenaline/sensitivity increases more easily the SP is more likely to be higher. Second, the struggle progress per button press is now slightly randomized and generally takes some more presses. Each button press increases adrenaline more. Being at less than half health will increase the SP cost. You're really going to want to improve your SP and keep it up. Ambushes from elite enemies can be pretty brutal now, too. Virginity now gives a slight attack boost and a decent defense boost, hopefully some incentive to try to keep it around besides thematically and potential VP gains. Essentially, this makes maintaining virginity much more difficult if you're actually trying to keep it.

Considering I'd have to re-do my work when a new version gets released, I'd probably wait till the game is more feature complete, or the release version. And, I think there's still a little balancing I went to test out for the late game. But, I wanted to see if there was any interest in changes like this.

Last edited:

jackace085

Dec 8, 2021
there's version 0.26a now but I suppose I'll waitt ill the game have cracked and no malware?
yep, have to wait but first thing is john nuclear need to have as english v0.26.1a if anyone has one and give him and waiting or someone are cracking right now but don't need to rush

May 30, 2021
yo, elzee is planning to put this trojan game on steam, heres a funny moment XDDDD
1717503024075.png
useful review from shitlisting service (actual curator group)
whoever is in f95 and pays for this when it releases, make a review the same as this or identical to this one, we are not gonna have monkeys putting DRM on pay-per-month games

Cif123

Feb 1, 2024
Can it be played on a mobile phone? I seem to remember that this game can be played on an Android phone.
You can but there's problem with character sprite when in battle, its has black screen covering the character but not when being raped. The black screen happen when the character is idle(even when have debuff),attack and use skill.

I dont know why everyone didn't tell anything how to fix this, rather they don't give a fuck or they just dont know

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes