Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
One more question if you don't mind. I thought that I can get every passive skill... well I was wrong about that. Can I respec somehow or newer patches increasing the level cap to get more skill points?
Wait, you cant get every passive?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
One more question if you don't mind. I thought that I can get every passive skill... well I was wrong about that. Can I respec somehow or newer patches increasing the level cap to get more skill points?
unfortunately one has to edit the save file :

upload the save file u want to edit then scroll down and click file unpack, after it loads press on the keyboard ctrl+f to open the search tab and type in "point" then edit only the skill points, as highlighted in the pic the value i would need to alter is only the 4, since i have 4 unused perks, yours could be different, after that download it and overwrite Screenshot (142).png

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
if some1 here subscribed to the devs could tell them that ambush from the Anaconda enemy is bugged, it still deals damage even when the character has already acquired the passive skill resist restraint II, which should nullify dmg dealt by restraining attacks, the attack can easily one shot Beatrice with most of dmg reduction passives at the higher levels of the endless nightmare. that would be much appreciated

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Wait, you cant get every passive?
Nope said. Just found about it some days ago.

unfortunately one has to edit the save file :

upload the save file u want to edit then scroll down and click file unpack, after it loads press on the keyboard ctrl+f to open the search tab and type in "point" then edit only the skill points, as highlighted in the pic the value i would need to alter is only the 4, since i have 4 unused perks, yours could be different, after that download it and overwrite
Thank you, I'll definitly do that!

Jul 22, 2022
here is the save, + downloaded everything that is generally available, + opened a new map, there is a test on the new map, the HP cheat is turned off when you go to the test, the cheat works when you play in normal mode, + a new animation from old characters has been added to the test you will meet the character Agent, in save 3, and 1-2 have been completed, if you want to go there again for the test, you must buy a pass again, without the pass you will not be able to return there. You can activate saving, just change the DATE IN THE SETTINGS In the PC, when you start the old progress, you must enter the PASSWORD,
what is the password?

Dirty Deputy

Jun 15, 2020
I dunno if anyone had this odd glitch if you got fertilized by the same monster regardless of Elite or not. DO NOT get fertilized by it as it will soft lock you out of having you use the menu both in and out of battle.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
10+ hours, on 500th floor the enemy lv hits its peak lv 999 so it doesn't become more difficult, technically i look for buffs from vending machines to increase ATK AGI and CRIT, these buffs stay with Beatrice throughout the run so in case i get buff HP/SP buff but a debuff for any of the other 3 i would simply retry from last auto saved point, also i think i have all damage/ATK/AGI/CRIT buffing skills add to the fact that playing for a while lets one know how to deal with different situations, got to floor 1200 two days ago and bored with it thanks to the game lagging
actually after some tracking it seems the buffs from the vending machines don't stack ... if one gets a drink with +20% ATK the following time(s) they get this exact buff (+20% ATK regardless of the drink and what it debuffs) the ATK doesn't change on the menu screen. not sure if it's bugged or intended so i'll have to edit this previous comment

Last edited:
Reactions: lampuiho

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
actually after some tracking it seems the buffs from the vending machines don't stack ... if one gets a drink with +20% ATK the following time(s) they get this exact buff (+20% ATK regardless of the drink and what it debuffs) the ATK doesn't change on the menu screen. not sure if it's bugged or intended so i'll have to edit this previous comment
yea the same "state" id won't get reapplied, including the negative ones.
And the debuff can't be counteracted by repeatedly getting the buff.
But what you can do is keep rolling for the same negative buff for each positive buff. Then you have in the worst case -10% SP but all the other buffs.

You can cheat all the states by the following console command

Code:
const player = $gameParty.allMembers()[0];
$dataStates.filter(x=>x?.name?.startsWith('饮料加')).map(x=>player.addState(x.id))

Last edited:

Primogeniture116

Jun 2, 2024
I tries loading the save that has already been here and I get this message:
Screenshot_2024-07-14-16-35-36-934_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
How do I fix this? Is this because it's a save from previous version? I am using Joiplay btw.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes