Magister Masquerade

Formerly 'Sscdrake'
Jun 24, 2018
View attachment 3955090
I honestly didn't expect this guy to review a hentai game, but I guess he also frequents F95.

HEY SHITLISTING, IF YOU'RE HERE WHACK ME OVER THE HEAD.

That being said, I've played the 1.0 from otomi-games and have suffered no problems after 10 hours of play. I have also never heard of the old DRM wiping whole drives, but that might've been very old news.
I don't trust those accounts as being the direct result of the DRM, but at best indirect. The harmful DRM that crashes your computer sometimes and so on is verified though.

Splitting hairs though... neither reality would make this guy any less lunatic.

I guess, but I still would prefer something separate. I'm not wanting to risk anything here.
Risk what? Unless you live in a country where ero is psudo-illegal and they might well use it as an excuse to jail or kill you, this seems like a non-issue. You share the same risks whether you hide the game on your Steam account or hide it somewhere on your computer. If someone has unrestricted access to your PC account, they may stumble on it anyway so it's a moot point.

Last edited:

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I don't trust those accounts as being the direct result of the DRM, but at best indirect. The harmful DRM that crashes your computer sometimes and so on is verified though.

Splitting hairs though... neither reality would make this guy any less lunatic.

Risk what? Unless you live in a country where ero is psudo-illegal and they might well use it as an excuse to jail or kill you, this seems like a non-issue. You share the same risks whether you hide the game on your Steam account or hide it somewhere on your computer. If someone has unrestricted access to your PC account, they may stumble on it anyway so it's a moot point.
Honestly there is still countless countries in the world where erotics are being looked down at.
I come from a country where things like homosexuality is actually pretty commonly accepted at this point but there is still a good percentage who hates this lifestyle for reason but wanting to hate it. Just as an example.
I can totally see that you want to keep your sexual preferences for yourself by not showing them in steam for example.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Dev:
Hello everyone. I originally planned to create an upgrade patch for you, but there were just too many changes this time, making it difficult to produce a patch. Moreover, it's already 5 AM, and I'm not feeling well. If I suddenly die, I won't be able to continue making games for you all. So, I decided to give up on making the upgrade patch. I'm truly sorry.

does any1 know what the dev meant by upgrade patch? upgrade to what?
also pls don't comment about them killing themselves for their supporters, it sounds honorable

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
i don't think so, cuz the dev updated the final release about 4 times with bug fixes including that note above, here's full post :

Hello everyone. I originally planned to create an upgrade patch for you, but there were just too many changes this time, making it difficult to produce a patch. Moreover, it's already 5 AM, and I'm not feeling well. If I suddenly die, I won't be able to continue making games for you all. So, I decided to give up on making the upgrade patch. I'm truly sorry.

1.0.3 ~ 1.0.4 Changelog:

• Fixed the issue where the SMG would sometimes disappear. (The system will automatically recover the missing SMG)
  • Fixed the issue where the RUSH B skill could not be used when only one flashbang was left.
  • Fixed the issue where flashbangs thrown with the RUSH B skill did not damage the "Knight Statue."
  • Fixed the issue where a black shadow would remain after the heroine gave birth.
  • Fixed the issue where "Humiliation Count" would accumulate during simulation battles.
  • Fixed the issue where, after breaking free from restraints in Free H mode, the heroine could not immediately exit the surrender state.
  • Fixed some issues triggered when winning a battle during intercourse.
  • Fixed the issue where incorrect particle effects would sometimes appear during simulation battles.
  • Fixed some text errors.
    In simulation battles, if Sensitivity Simulation is enabled, the "Vitality Drain" skill will take effect according to the simulated sensitivity.

Reactions: Beats9821
Jun 22, 2017
God damn it, I hate that uploader. I don't even know why they lock high speed downloads behind those sites, they don't even get paid if someone subscribes to those sites.

Magister Masquerade

Formerly 'Sscdrake'
Jun 24, 2018
Dev:

does any1 know what the dev meant by upgrade patch? upgrade to what?
also pls don't comment about them killing themselves for their supporters, it sounds honorable
I think he meant an upgrade to the final release version instead of downloading the entire thing?

Yeah, though we prefer the Dlsite ver as it may not have the malicious code placed
Speak for yourself, lol. Steam would be far more vicious about that kind of DRM than DLSITE, which already has games with pretty aggressive and anti-western DRM. I'm also hoping he releases the uncensored version on Steam too which will automatically make it superior. The eng I could care less about, the story and writing is terrible anyway and I don't think it's a language issue. It's also really not the point of the game.

Touhoufan2

Sep 24, 2017
Mike17723 I don’t get why you’re complaining about the game's performance in your review, it's absolutely pointless. The game has no optimization issues. It’s only with your PC that we could reach 10 FPS.

Last edited:

ardru

Aug 8, 2017
Mike17723 I don’t get why you’re complaining about the game's performance in your review, it's absolutely pointless. The game has no optimization issues. It’s only with your PC that we could reach 10 FPS.
I tried Google image searcher, came up natta, what is the name of the game for your right most banner? I swear i have seen it before but i cant put my finger on the name.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes