Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Guess i may have to use a new save then because even after doing a endless nightmare run i didn't see any
u don't have too, the old accessories can be randomly bought/traded with the commissioner in endless nightmare, the steam version is working fine with my old saves in that regard

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
In my opinion all of this drama is kinda funny

All of that banter and effort to stop piracy and dude stopped people playing for free for like, a few patches at most, in the end this thread would get the full version of his work for free ASAP anyways

O kurwa

May 26, 2018
For the steam version of the game, is there a way to know which variable to edit in order to increase available perks? I tried one rpg save editor and Mtool, both didn't work. Only the online rpg save editor works but I am having trouble figuring out which variable is which and whether they are stored as a simple number or as a output of a function.

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
For the steam version of the game, is there a way to know which variable to edit in order to increase available perks? I tried one rpg save editor and Mtool, both didn't work. Only the online rpg save editor works but I am having trouble figuring out which variable is which and whether they are stored as a simple number or as a output of a function.
play on nwjs. F12 to open the console. type $gameActors._data[1]._skillPoints[1]+=100

Reactions: O kurwa

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Reactions: O kurwa

jcarson

Apr 12, 2024
I'm sorry, i saw the game on steam and i was wondering if that version is here already? After reading the thread, the dev goes above and beyond to not get a copy of it lol

Avimatrix

Aug 15, 2017
I'm sorry, i saw the game on steam and i was wondering if that version is here already? After reading the thread, the dev goes above and beyond to not get a copy of it lol
As far as I know 1.0.5 was uploaded here before, but the current version is 1.0.6 which only contains minor fixes:

• Active skills will no longer be displayed in the menu during non-combat situations.
  • Fixed the issue where flash grenades couldn't damage “Knight Elite α”.
  • Corrected some text errors.

Last edited:

poitat0

Jan 26, 2021
Got this error message from the Ryuugames version. Is there a fix for this or not?

Update: Managed to fix it by inserting the missing font file to the 'Fonts' folder

Screenshot 2024-08-23 220726.png

Last edited:

Kernog

Sep 22, 2022
Is there a way to unlock every level on the battle simulator, using a save editor? Or does someone have a full save that they would be willing to share ?

The game is great, and I intend on completing it, but I also want to enjoy the animations on the side.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
thanks the new fix is the game now broken.
1724428329513.png

great, they fix it and now several things are broken !!!
I first put the patch over it again in case people who have the JP version have to replace the defective dartein there then it will work again.
+ Passive work not right more VP reduction no longer has any real effect

Last edited:

Tricky Vik

Nov 20, 2017
This game is excellent. Item management and limited resources are balanced well throughout the entire game save one area: The endless zone. That endgame zone is WAY overtuned. I only got to level 60 and lost against a boss with enemies that all have higher agility than me. Honestly the idea of making it another 40 floors is ridiculous, and that zone seems like a farming levels and items nightmare. I think I'd have to play for another 10 hours to unlock the remaining 3 options in the VR battle simulator. 2 more enemies locked behind 10 hours of gameplay is nonsense. If anyone wants to try, here is my save after my first run through the infinite zone. Each attempt to do it also costs 10,000 yen. Just unacceptable endgame content, really.

Edit: As well, the sfx for the thrusting is broken for me in areas. It clicks like a corrupted audio file once in every 3 thrusts. Does anyone else have this issue?

Reactions: Nick_1357

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
so I was able to narrow down the error. So there is a small fix in Steam's terms and conditions that makes the 18+ patch broken.
Please just reinstall the patch to fix it.

Datex2500

Jul 15, 2020
has anyone found out how to fix tunnel escape in Joiplay? I did figure out how to deal with the Splash.png issue. you can just take the Splash_1.png_ from img/tittle2 folder copy it and paste it to img/system and then rename it to Splash.png_. that fixes the first problem however I don't know how to fix the "Failed to load js/plugins.js" issue. the log file says "JSONException: Value _0x2230a6 at 0 of type java.lang.String cannot be converted to JSONObject". any ideas on how to fix it?

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes