hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
thanks the new fix is the game now broken.
View attachment 3959907

great, they fix it and now several things are broken !!!
I first put the patch over it again in case people who have the JP version have to replace the defective dartein there then it will work again.
+ Passive work not right more VP reduction no longer has any real effect
check files and redownload the patch that how i fixed the issue

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
I apologize if such questions have already been asked. I understand correctly that passing game virgin does not give anything? So to see scenes need to give enemies opportunity to use heroine?
And also, a couple of pages ago posted Steam version, but it does not have h-scenes. So we should expect full version in the future?

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Nice to see this game getting finished, past and current antics of the dev aside.

Once a "finished" version without having to wait for patches / fixes hits the seven seas, i will give it another go.
I think there is definitely one bonus stage cut from the main game (the forest stage). Seems rushed for the release, otherwise there wouldn't be the Chinese translation bug and the sound file loading bug.

hartex92

Apr 25, 2021
Yo this game is hard, i keep getting raped by freeman this is fucked up
If you wanted to beat Freeman, you need to Grind some levels like level 25 to make it slightly easier. Also, you need to bring some Molotovs and Shotgun with Dragon Breath to fight against plant-based monsters. I just beat him on lvl 21 (Hard difficulty) by grinding area 1 for Shotgun then learn Dragon breath and Bird-shot so I dont need use my Pistol and ARs too much.

If you are lucky, there are some chests that allowed you to learn Molotov and Grenade mastery which is invaluable on long run, those will increase the damage dealt to enemies by significant amount.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Looks like the dev should've spent his time on diversifying the sex scenes (boring) and squashing bugs instead of fighting pirate rats.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

jcarson

Apr 12, 2024
If you wanted to beat Freeman, you need to Grind some levels like level 25 to make it slightly easier. Also, you need to bring some Molotovs and Shotgun with Dragon Breath to fight against plant-based monsters. I just beat him on lvl 21 (Hard difficulty) by grinding area 1 for Shotgun then learn Dragon breath and Bird-shot so I dont need use my Pistol and ARs too much.

If you are lucky, there are some chests that allowed you to learn Molotov and Grenade mastery which is invaluable on long run, those will increase the damage dealt to enemies by significant amount.
I just finished the game and unlocked endless mode, i can confirm instead of jacking off i focused on protecting my princess

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Well, I would consider buying this on Steam if dev wasn't a dick in past with his DRM "protection". Even considering I will run this within Flatpak (sandboxed) Steam on Linux with filesystem snapshots and stuff. Trying to protect your work is fine, trying to damage someone's PC is another story. So I don't feel right to financially encourage such destructive behavior.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This has the pregnancy tag, but I don't recall it having actual pregnancy, you only got the genes and enhancements. The newest releases does have it, or it continuous to be fake news from the dev?

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes