lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
If you mean opening the game diectly in the steam directory, then it doesn't work as pressing F12 does nothing.
No, it means to run the game with official nwjs binaries rather than the provided rmmz nwjs binary ("game.exe"). You can download the latest version on . You must download SDK version to have the console enabled.

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
Mike17723 I don’t get why you’re complaining about the game's performance in your review, it's absolutely pointless. The game has no optimization issues. It’s only with your PC that we could reach 10 FPS.
In task manager you will see it uses roughly (100/n)% where n is the number of cores your CPU has, this shows the game uses only 1 core, your CPU's single core might be strong enough to run the game smoothly, but mine isn't, and so are many other users. CPUs. A well optimized game should use a lot more than just 1 core.

Weeviloid

Feb 4, 2019
Got it from the guys main website (added bonus, cheaper than Steam) so hopefully no censorship. I've got seed from every monster and boss up to 4th area with the little animation but no Childbirth yet. Already checked to make sure childbirth is on in the special menu.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
So im playing on Normal(easy) and i just feel like enemies are really too hard.I've already beat the game (virgin playthrough)but this issue is even worse in Endless Nightmare. What am i to do?

ardru

Aug 8, 2017
In task manager you will see it uses roughly (100/n)% where n is the number of cores your CPU has, this shows the game uses only 1 core, your CPU's single core might be strong enough to run the game smoothly, but mine isn't, and so are many other users. CPUs. A well optimized game should use a lot more than just 1 core.
Idk whats wrong with your computer but uh, my cpu was hanging at 75%~ while running tunnel escape, Rui Sol, and GTAV at the same time. Game still ran smooth for me.
Oh and 500+ tabs on chrome because F my computers Ram and everything else... I dont know why i do this to myself. 30Gigs of ram usage on chrome... I need some help, i think my computer is attempting to get a restraining order against me...
does this game still have PC bricking anti-piracy crap or is it safe to grab now that its released
From the sounds of it, removed. It no longer scans active processes (quote the guy who posted before you). No longer asks for a verification code. So for the most part DRM free (unless you count steam as a DRM but besides that). I can launch it with Mtool, Cheat engine, doesnt throw a hissy fit. FYI the bricking was likely solved/removed months ago, still had the annoying ver code requirement up until the DLsite and Steam release though.

As for the safety of pirated copies, should be fine if it was in the last day or so. No ones reporting signifigant issues yet.

Zeph660

Mar 18, 2019
Got it from the guys main website (added bonus, cheaper than Steam) so hopefully no censorship. I've got seed from every monster and boss up to 4th area with the little animation but no Childbirth yet. Already checked to make sure childbirth is on in the special menu.
Childbirth is only done by buying and crafting an Eve potion. Using the potion expels all seed and triggers the childbirth animation.

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
In my opinion all of this drama is kinda funny

All of that banter and effort to stop piracy and dude stopped people playing for free for like, a few patches at most, in the end this thread would get the full version of his work for free ASAP anyways
dude could have done nothing and probably gotten more money and support. If I weren't worried re: my IRL stuff I would've probably purchased the game if he didn't have this massive fucking anti-piracy malware bullshit. Instead that makes me want to pirate out of spite.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes