razeor

Aug 23, 2018
Joking? You're just have crappy phone then. What's ur phone RAM? If it's 4 or 6 GB then that's why it just kicked you out after. Of course there's a way to ease up memory space, which is we need to decrypt the content of the Data folder. Someone above you already explained how the encryption worked which put more workload on Android.
Can someone decrypt & repack the game, on 4GB ram android, got 15-20 fps, and there is big Screenshot_2024-08-27-00-59-53-52_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg black box during battle

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
the dev really switched easy and normal modes for the english version huh?
dev didn't switch anything, they supposedly renamed the normal mode to hard mode hoping the player would have better idea on the difficulty of the harder mode coz many of the dev's supporters were whining about how difficult it was to advance.
the only difference i noticed in the hard mode is the capacity of ammo magazines is higher than previous vers.
and from what i've read, even easy mode requires some grinding

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
dev didn't switch anything, they supposedly renamed the normal mode to hard mode hoping the player would have better idea on the difficulty of the harder mode coz many of the dev's supporters were whining about how difficult it was to advance.
the only difference i noticed in the hard mode is the capacity of ammo magazines is higher than previous vers.
and from what i've read, even easy mode requires some grinding
i guess its just more noticable, i picked up a jp copy from otomi and the "hard" was the "normal". managed to get past the first zone with a hodge-podge of skills i have no idea what they do on 30 bullets (clutched the boss ith literally 1 left, actual hype) then remembered theres a search function on F95. Did they adjust the "Hard" difficulty, or is it still the same as the jp version?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
i guess its just more noticable, i picked up a jp copy from otomi and the "hard" was the "normal". managed to get past the first zone with a hodge-podge of skills i have no idea what they do on 30 bullets (clutched the boss ith literally 1 left, actual hype) then remembered theres a search function on F95. Did they adjust the "Hard" difficulty, or is it still the same as the jp version?
i don't remember what dev said exactly but i think they made the easy mode a little bit easier or less grindy, as for hard mode i'm playing i didn't notice any difference in enemies strength, given that i never played any other version other than english ones

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes