Dsigh95

Jun 18, 2020
I installed the patch to fix the .ogg issue I had and the game reverted back to the virgin mode of the game but kept the R18 stats. I'm gonna reinstall the patch to see if this fixes this but if I need to do this every time just to see the NSFW stuff then that will be a pain...

Edit: Reinstalling the patch did the trick. Will need to do so every time I want to see the NSFW stuff :rolleyes:

Kandala

Sep 17, 2017
Got the game from the OP of this thread, just wondering is there no "easy" difficulty? I see on the developer note section that there's "easy" and "normal" but when i opened the game i only see "normal" and "hard".

Also what does breathing do exactly? Is it just to start your next turn at 50% instead of 0% so you can better line up cancelling the enemy's action in the red bar? Or does it do something else as well

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Got the game from the OP of this thread, just wondering is there no "easy" difficulty? I see on the developer note section that there's "easy" and "normal" but when i opened the game i only see "normal" and "hard".

Also what does breathing do exactly? Is it just to start your next turn at 50% instead of 0% so you can better line up cancelling the enemy's action in the red bar? Or does it do something else as well
I think they renamed it so western auditory isn't butthurt.

Breathing (take a breath) is used for this indeed (althought it's a risk), note that it's usefull for a kick specifically, if you have a stun from a pistol then there is no need to wait until enemy enter red (melee) action time
It also act as "free no attack move" to waste time when you actually trying to get specific seed or just want to watch the scene.

Reactions: Kandala

Kandala

Sep 17, 2017
I think they renamed it so western auditory isn't butthurt.

Breathing (take a breath) is used for this indeed (althought it's a risk), note that it's usefull for a kick specifically, if you have a stun from a pistol then there is no need to wait until enemy enter red (melee) action time
It also act as "free no attack move" to waste time when you actually trying to get specific seed or just want to watch the scene.
Ah i see, so easy and normal just became normal and hard, and thanks didn't think about kick. About the red action time, how come sometimes enemies attack as soon as they enter the red zone and other times they wait until the end of the red zone?

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023

There is also a skill that grants a chance to increase you ATK after breathing.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Ah i see, so easy and normal just became normal and hard, and thanks didn't think about kick. About the red action time, how come sometimes enemies attack as soon as they enter the red zone and other times they wait until the end of the red zone?
regular/elite enemies can only use h-attacks at the start of the red zone, in general (applies to all enemies) if their movement is fast in red zone they will hit Beatrice with a light attck and if slow it's heavy attack (some enemies can buff themselves).
as for bosses each of them has a light attack and h-attack at the start of red zone so they r a little bit harder to predict/counter, them waiting means they will use a different skill

EssexCV11

Aug 23, 2021
My only issue on running this game via Joiplay is that for some reason my saves on the pc does not show at all, I can't even find where it would even save despite I have the 'save' folder

Knight_jolly

Aug 24, 2024
Nah, it's not that difficult. Do you want to mod this? If you do I've attached a Python decoder for the JSONs.
Images are encrypted using the standard MZ/MV algorithm.
Thanks, suddenly the game now booting up much more faster with JSONs it's in the decrypted state

Tunnel Escape [v1.0.6 Steam] [Elzee] - Compressed

Compressed by giqui :love:

Win [713 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you do another compression? Considering someone above already shared a way to decrypt the JSONs file. So it should ease much more memory space and also much more appreciated if u decrypt the JS files too and the image

TotallyNBot

Mar 30, 2022
Anyone here knows img/system/Splash.png for this game? I'm having problems with Joiplay of this error. I've played this game before and now it's acting this way.

EssexCV11

Aug 23, 2021
How do you guys get apple? After defeating the boss at greenhouse, the shriveled plant rarely shows up on my reruns. Also crafting fat? I think I bought the recipe from the merchant but can't seem to find it.
You need to get lucky with the RNG of going inside the Disinfection Rooms, when you see a withered chomper, water it. As soon as you do that it awards you the Apple.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Want to know why there's only 2 difficulties?
Because the dev is using the Basic version of KageDesu's Game Difficulty v1.0 plugin (not even v1.1 released in 2023)

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Anyway, here's a couple patches:

1. Steamworks_patch.zip - Dummies out the functions from the Steam plugin, fixing the greenworks issues on JoiPlay
  2. TunnelEscape-v1.0.6-Steam_R18-decrypt_patch.zip - Replaces the obfuscated JS with deobfuscated versions, removes the encryption on the data files (Note: Only for "v1.0.6-Steam R18", does not decrypt the images)

ohry13

Mar 30, 2019
Anyway, here's a couple patches:

1. Steamworks_patch.zip - Dummies out the functions from the Steam plugin, fixing the greenworks issues on JoiPlay
  2. TunnelEscape-v1.0.6-Steam_R18-decrypt_patch.zip - Replaces the obfuscated JS with deobfuscated versions, removes the encryption on the data files (Note: Only for "v1.0.6-Steam R18", does not decrypt the images)
sadly i got Script Error, when replace your data and the js after start the game.. is there a guide for install this ?

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes