4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
Take the L and move of then. Because how personal a piece of art is for me, you and audience is is important to the artist, for monetary or fulfillment and even happiness. Again I am being constructive by being sincere where how when and why I feel about it. And it being personal doesn't invalidate it not being CONSTRUCTIVE critique.

Again we are in the end talking about ART.
I have no L to take, I'm just stopping because no one cares about this, because I already explained and you don't seem to get what I mean, and because this is not worth it any more time. But hey, if believing you won something in this discussion will help you sleep better, please go ahead.

Reactions: GreenBlue

kaceylove

Apr 1, 2021
Enjoying this one :)

Does the Felix decision to either delete or ignore the video folder makes much of a difference to the rest of the story?

IMMORTALCS26

Aug 3, 2017
Enjoying this one :)

Does the Felix decision to either delete or ignore the video folder makes much of a difference to the rest of the story?
So far with how the game has developed I don't think it has mattered much ..... it might make a difference later on when things start branching out more into many paths.

Reactions: kaceylove

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
simple solution u share new update every body stop ask :)
I don't have it (not that I would share anyhow), I just loathe having to check the damn thread every time there's another beggar making the same damn post without at least waiting until the Game Access release.

Learn to keep it in your pants, for a little while at least.

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
I don't have it (not that I would share anyhow), I just loathe having to check the damn thread every time there's another beggar making the same damn post without at least waiting until the Game Access release.

Learn to keep it in your pants, for a little while at least.
ok but it was game access tier now 7 hour ago

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes