Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
How many more updates to completion looking at the gallery there doesnt seem many left. 5 for felix 7 for sophia. is there more or is this about accurate.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How many more updates to completion looking at the gallery there doesnt seem many left. 5 for felix 7 for sophia. is there more or is this about accurate.
Well, the gallery gets more pages as needed,

But the 1st path (exclusive with Zack) apparently has entered/is about to enter its last month of development.

Check the Patreon page for some more details.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Well, the gallery gets more pages as needed,

But the 1st path (exclusive with Zack) apparently has entered/is about to enter its last month of development.

Check the Patreon page for some more details.
Thanks for the info

Argonath

May 19, 2017
dude no way! i just got home from work, needed a late night orgasm, had nothing to fap to, then i come here and boom! the update! uploaded 3 minutes before i came here, i even had to check if it was real, you're a savior.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Attention citizens! This upload is not a direct release from Azienda, this release was re-packed by someone after playing and has 100% completion persistent file and one save file that will overwrite your progression and settings. If you don't want to spoil things for you and overwrite your personal save files and progression - delete game/saves/* before launching this leak!

Also it has log files with username, hardware info, desktop icon and other personal info of the leaker or the person who played the leak before re-sharing :HideThePain:

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TurningThePage-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Dude, the first path is close to over.

The other path, with Amy joining, is still coming after this.
That is the one I want. Also with Zack being a multimillionaire NBA star, fathering kids with both Sophie and Amy with Felix being a house husband cuck that takes care of the kids, when he is not playing tabletop rpgs or getting the weekly pity bj from either Sophie or Amy.

Reactions: raketenrocket
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes