kizaruxd

Jun 4, 2023
To those who hated this ending, let me ask you: If we were given a Zack's POV showing that he is, in fact, falling in love with Sophie as much as she is falling for him, would you be satisfied, or, do you think that given his role as the antagonist in a NTR story he must remain a heartless womanizer because that is what he was depicted at the beginning?
The worst thing for me is not that Zack fell in love (although I don't like it), what I really don't like about this game, not just the ending, is Felix's personality, for me it takes away any sense of reality from the story. This kind of netorare game where the protagonist is extremely stupid and doesn't notice any of the signs are very bad for me and signs of lazy writing because the author just needs to draw sex scenes and that's it "the MC is very innocent/stupid so it's okay for the woman to spend 90% of her time with another guy"

Reactions: Shirourin

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
The worst thing for me is not that Zack fell in love (although I don't like it), what I really don't like about this game, not just the ending, is Felix's personality, for me it takes away any sense of reality from the story. This kind of netorare game where the protagonist is extremely stupid and doesn't notice any of the signs are very bad for me and signs of lazy writing because the author just needs to draw sex scenes and that's it "the MC is very innocent/stupid so it's okay for the woman to spend 90% of her time with another guy"
Okay, regarding the issue of Felix's extreme naivete. I wonder if the story could have worked better if instead of a rational STEM guy, Felix was more of a humanities guy maybe teaching english literature or something, contrasting with the more cold and rational approach of Sophie. That way, you could depict Felix as this sort of hopeless romantic type of guy, the one that only sees the best in people and would never dream of such betrayal. That way, I believe, would help justify his "blindness".

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
The problem with Felix Nio is his innocence for me. When it wasn't we have the happy ending for him and Sophie. For me the problem with Felix is that he does not have any weapon to apply any type of force to the situations that arise. There is no way he can revoke the situation with Sophie, no matter how distant it might seem. I'm not saying that he has to get her back but if he weren't sexually null or had a little more charisma, the story could offer the possibility that Sophie opts for him even if it never happens but it would give him a little more intrigue, a relationship with Anny could even be considered. But the way it is presented to Felix, any of those cases are impossible.

Jacity

Jan 16, 2022
Well, I do it for a living so... ;):D
Actually, I'm criticizing the people who won't let me disagree without turning into little babies about it.

Mischaracterization numero dos.

Do you really think people dislike this ending just because it went against their expectations? Because they were surprised? If you read what people have been saying over the past few pages and that's all you managed to take away, then you either lack reading comprehension, or you're arguing in bad faith. I can't help you in either case. :confused:

But now, let's move on to the real reason why I'm even bothering to respond to you...

False.

Everyone who has invested anything into a story (whether that be time, money, or both) automatically becomes an 'arbiter' of whether or not that story was well-written.

That means that every single person in this thread who's been following this game for the past 2 years, either begging for a hero every month or supporting it on patreon, is completely entitled to call the writing shit or Shakespeare as they see it. It's their right.

Some choose to exercise that right, others don't. The problem that some of you appear to be having is that there are people exercising in it in a way you don't approve of.

Thank god we don't need your approval. :D
Wrong! This is what you actually wrote.

You can disagree all you want, but people might look more favorably upon your critiques if you didn't disparage everyone who posts something in disagreement with your opinions. People who disagree with you are not necessarily "little babies".

I don't care why people disliked this ending. They have their reasons, I only mentioned one of them.

I'm not here give or withdraw approval. I'm here (as on any other game thread) to learn about the game. What I write here will not affect what people think about this game in any way, shape or form.

As for everyone being an 'arbiter'... what a laugh. An 'arbiter' has the power to decide the truth of a matter. That's what an arbiter does, by definition. There is no 'truth' here, only subjective opinion.

Everybody here has the right to express their opinion. That's what this forum is for. Criticism is fine. As one reads the back and forth between sides of an argument, one can get a sense of the issue and perhaps form one's own opinion.

But, you are acting like you are the world's foremost authority on this game, which I hardly believe is the case.

I was walking my pervert the other day, contemplating life, the universe and everything. I was having a bad day considering my bad habits and the fact that most mornings there now were severe storms in my teacup. It was bad, like a tempest! Vested interest in an author’s works? What a concept! How exactly would that work? What is free speech exactly? What is an 'author'? Do they owe us? What is criticism? Feedback? Air? Life? Vs. stroking off in public? I think the answer lies in the ‘why’ of one’s position… At least... that’s where the value to others lies. The 'market' covers the rest. Just an opinion, mind you. If I had all the answers, you would be on your knees. Not trying to have all the answers, just opining. These forums are so amusing! Please forgive me. Sometimes, I forget that it’s not about what you think, it’s about how you feel! I guess I need to find my rock and crawl back under it. Thank You. Have a nice day.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
This vn fell off big time for me, Felix hasn't learned or done anything at all besides being the passive beta loser. He didn't even bother doing anything so his presence was too week to make the netorare fun to the point where I started to just skip many of the scenes because they got so boring and predictable. Hope next VN is better. Husband ntr is my least liked genre so hopefully we get something different.

Reactions: Allajuve
Aug 23, 2024
This vn fell off big time for me, Felix hasn't learned or done anything at all besides being the passive beta loser. He didn't even bother doing anything so his presence was too week to make the netorare fun to the point where I started to just skip many of the scenes because they got so boring and predictable. Hope next VN is better. Husband ntr is my least liked genre so hopefully we get something different.
I would have preferred if we were able to do something more than what just happened.

Reactions: Allajuve

JillNadin

Dec 16, 2018
I haven't played the latest chapter but I'm going to weigh in on the character of Zack anyway.

To me, the love ending is totally believable and realistic. Just because Zack is a player who uses and corrupts women does not mean he can never fall in love and settle down.

This is actually what happens in real life. All the bad boys who treat women like playthings in highschool usually end up getting married and having kids. It's just a phase that they grow out of when they find the right woman.

For whatever reason, Sophie was "the one" for Zach, at least in this particular route.

I'm sure he will break her heart and/or fully corrupt her in other routes where Sophie is motivated by lust and not love. So you will still get that ending if you prefer it.

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
i am fine with the love ending. it is believable. i just wish zach had pushed her to explore a few more boundaries. a threesome with another girl? a threesome with another guy? maybe a swap? could have been fun. might have been fun for her to propose the threesome with the other guy and watch how he handled it. all fun knowing they had each other as the solid

Reactions: Nefurien

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
i am fine with the love ending. it is believable. i just wish zach had pushed her to explore a few more boundaries. a threesome with another girl? a threesome with another guy? maybe a swap? could have been fun. might have been fun for her to propose the threesome with the other guy and watch how he handled it. all fun knowing they had each other as the solid
But some/all of that is coming in a future update for the sharing route...?

Once they get that far that is.

Reactions: Nefurien

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
You want zack to whore her out to other ppl while she's an half whore and still love/marry her ?

Aug 23, 2024
Yeah I would want that too. But I think the dev wanted to end things here instead of extending it.

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Tried this game because of NTR and it was fine, altought the Ending or the whole Game was a little bit "soft" or realistic maybe. For example when Felix saw that picture of Sophie on Dantes Phone, i tought there would be alot more "action" happening a gangbang or threesome or what not.

And in overall the Game has way to many lines, without skipping it would take an eternity to finish it.

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
So this ending is the classic NTR ending where we get to see what happens after the NTR ends, what happens after the LI sends the video to the MC (in this case after getting caught).

For Sophie's Route it's a romantic ending build on ruining and humiliating her hubby and happy ending for every other person who helped her achieve it directly or indirectly. The dev cleared out Zack indeed fall in love with Sophie, and I can understand it. But what I don't understand is why he kept sending videos/images to him for 5 years even when Felix ignored it. And why Sophie wants or keeps tormenting him even though she admits she don't hate him, if she was hating him I can understand that; you want to torment/humiliate the person you hate, also getting turned on by it maybe as long she was with him or have some feelings for him that can also make sense as the guiltyness or taboo nature may fuel it but when she totally don't have feelings for him anymore or when she was finally married to Zack; I just don't get it. (Though 5 years later it shows in both route that she absolutely forgot about him, great I want that kind of SHIFT+DELETE button :LOL:)

And for Felix Route I really liked how maturely Felix tried to tackle it and then BAM cliché weak beta male again, every time he went to the house to get another box, I mean come on... that's when I understand he will end up alone and stuck inside a messy room.

Both routes are too much classic and simple, I guess dev really wanted to tell romantic novel between a student and teacher in later chapters. And the reasoning behind all of this NTR is just some bet or play between the students!!

It would have been fun to watch if Felix didn't fuel their perverseness in the home; I read a comic where the cheating wife wanted to humiliate her husband with her ex but the rich hubby was like Meh! Enjoy it honey I'll enjoy sending you divorce paper and marry another of the waifu that's lined up for me.

If suspicious Felix get it this bad then other routes will be more brutal for him, I think the other part in this route is the cuck ending and the group sex ending will be where everybody will humiliate him.

Reactions: BL45T

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
You know I've seen pathetic MC's in NTR's, some who see their wife get fucked and just stand there, and some who even supported the wife despite what she did

but my god I have not seen a crash out like Felix LMAOOOOOOO

Bro kept the RING OF THE WIFE THAT CHEATED ON HIM FOR 5 YEARS

Even when everyone's moved on and by proxy felix should've as well the guy fucking stayed wallowing in self pity pushing away everyone who wanted to help him meanwhile Sophie and Zack and even AMY get a large check for free and all move on to live happier lives

in terms of NTR endings its pretty standard (minus Zack somehow being a good husband and father) which also confuses me while they still send videos to Felix after so long

Frankly the way Feix reacted in this ending he was doing so well and then just fumbled

Honestly I don't think the guy deserves a happy ending after how he reacted

I mean come on 5 years and you're stuck in the past about your slut wife? at worst most NORMAL people would take a few months to a year to get over it but he's definitely more pathetic than most NTR protags I've seen

Anyways I think its a weird ending mostly for Zack's Character but hey it's a NTR so whatever at this point lol

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
The "sending videos" element to me is the most reasonable aspect you can criticize on this ending, here is why:
1. It hurts realism.
2. It is stupid on Zack's part, he really gains nothing from it, but has much to lose if Felix exposes those videos.
And the most important
3. It conflicts with the "alone and forgotten" theme of this ending. I think it would have been better if no one, not even Zack, gave a shit or thought about Felix anymore, amplifying the hopeless and despair.

The "video letter" thing to me it felt, it was there because it's a classic ntr trope rather than because it was integral to the narrative.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
The "sending videos" element to me is the most reasonable aspect you can criticize on this ending, here is why:
1. It hurts realism.
2. It is stupid on Zack's part, he really gains nothing from it, but has much to lose if Felix exposes those videos.
And the most important
3. It conflicts with the "alone and forgotten" theme of this ending. I think it would have been better if no one, not even Zack, gave a shit or thought about Felix anymore, amplifying the hopeless and despair.

The "video letter" thing to me it felt, it was there because it's a classic ntr trope rather than because it was integral to the narrative.
Zack's change would have been too big without those videos in my opinion. The idea is probably that while Sophie has forgotten about Felix, Zack remains a sadistic person. So saying that Zack gains nothing from it is wrong. We don't have his PoV, so we literally don't know, but if we had it, it would be clear that he enjoys that. Can you imagine him sending the video thinking "yeah this is totally useless" :LOL:. Maybe he gets hornier knowing Felix watches that stuff I don't know, but he gains something from it. Also, it plays on the fact that Zack knows that Felix doesn't have the balls/still loves Sophie to show those videos around, and that's in fact what happens, because he still thinks of her. So the risk is basically zero.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes