JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
So, same time here mid-october? ;)

It's , you don't need sub to view it. TW: sex during pregnancy.
I think they were just talking about the usual four or five trolls pestering ntr threads. How they continue saying they don't like the game but continue playing every month and complaining in an endless, lame cycle. You know, a bit like the famous definition of insanity.

Reactions: Return_To_Monke

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The real split here is between people who are dispassionate enough to be able to critique the flaws in the story objectively and those who are so invested in it they can only sing it's praises.

Honestly, I've probably triggered those people again just by typing this. :LOL:
What do you expect? You just praised everyone who agrees with you, while disparaging everyone who has a different outlook.

Nice. Very empathetic of you.

People have looked at the game in different ways, and have different points of view. A lot of them, while utterly divergent, are still legitimate. Others just saw what they wanted too see, and are either ecstatic or chagrined.

It is not bad writing or stupid if a game does not go in the way one expected. As I just wrote, people see things and interpret what they see differently.

There is no one here who has been appointed the arbiter of what is good or bad writing, or how to think (or write) about a game.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
What do you expect? You just praised everyone who agrees with you
Actually, I'm criticizing the people who won't let me disagree without turning into little babies about it.

It is not bad writing or stupid if a game does not go in the way one expected.
Mischaracterization numero dos.

Do you really think people dislike this ending just because it went against their expectations? Because they were surprised? If you read what people have been saying over the past few pages and that's all you managed to take away, then you either lack reading comprehension, or you're arguing in bad faith. I can't help you in either case. :confused:

But now, let's move on to the real reason why I'm even bothering to respond to you...

There is no one here who has been appointed the arbiter of what is good or bad writing
False.

Everyone who has invested anything into a story (whether that be time, money, or both) automatically becomes an 'arbiter' of whether or not that story was well-written.

That means that every single person in this thread who's been following this game for the past 2 years, either begging for a hero every month or supporting it on patreon, is completely entitled to call the writing shit or Shakespeare as they see it. It's their right.

Some choose to exercise that right, others don't. The problem that some of you appear to be having is that there are people exercising in it in a way you don't approve of.

Thank god we don't need your approval. :D

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Actually, I'm criticizing the people who won't let me disagree without turning into little babies about it.
Wrong! This is what you actually wrote.
The real split here is between people who are dispassionate enough to be able to critique the flaws in the story objectively and those who are so invested in it they can only sing it's praises.
You can disagree all you want, but people might look more favorably upon your critiques if you didn't disparage everyone who posts something in disagreement with your opinions. People who disagree with you are not necessarily "little babies".
Mischaracterization numero dos.

Do you really think people dislike this ending just because it went against their expectations? Because they were surprised? If you read what people have been saying over the past few pages and that's all you managed to take away, then you either lack reading comprehension, or you're arguing in bad faith. I can't help you in either case. :confused:

But now, let's move on to the real reason why I'm even bothering to respond to you...
I don't care why people disliked this ending. They have their reasons, I only mentioned one of them.
False.

Everyone who has invested anything into a story (whether that be time, money, or both) automatically becomes an 'arbiter' of whether or not that story was well-written.

That means that every single person in this thread who's been following this game for the past 2 years, either begging for a hero every month or supporting it on patreon, is completely entitled to call the writing shit or Shakespeare as they see it. It's their right.

Some choose to exercise that right, others don't. The problem that some of you appear to be having is that there are people exercising in it in a way you don't approve of.

Thank god we don't need your approval. :D
I'm not here give or withdraw approval. I'm here (as on any other game thread) to learn about the game. What I write here will not affect what people think about this game in any way, shape or form.

As for everyone being an 'arbiter'... what a laugh. An 'arbiter' has the power to decide the truth of a matter. That's what an arbiter does, by definition. There is no 'truth' here, only subjective opinion.

Everybody here has the right to express their opinion. That's what this forum is for. Criticism is fine. As one reads the back and forth between sides of an argument, one can get a sense of the issue and perhaps form one's own opinion.

But, you are acting like you are the world's foremost authority on this game, which I hardly believe is the case.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
I do like this game and enjoyed the ending, but I think the critique that it's unrealistic for Zack, a psychopathic manipulator, to settle down into a happy family man, is fair. He doesn't seem the type to me.

Reactions: BL45T

zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022
so can someone spoil me?

I stopped way back when sophie was still going to the gym with zach and the most she did was suck on his dick...
what has happened since then?
- amy and sophie teamup yet? any amy specific ntr for felix?
- noah/jonah(?) get cucked with danielle yet? by who?
- sophie sph moments and chastity to felix yet?
- what are the most depraved things sophie has done so far?
- rate her corrupted form vs normal out of 10.
- what's the ending and has felix found out? is he enjoying it? is sophie secret ntr stuff? (semen in his food, kiss with unwashed lips, etc. any wedding ring/portrait/special places desecration ntr moments done by sophie yet? (own her own accord or ordered to?)

felix pov like? (got bored trying to replay the whole thing over to reach sophie progression).
- rate out of 10. mystery ntr done well or just boring slog?

Thanks if anyone responds well. <3

hui13594

Oct 16, 2021
- what are the most depraved things sophie has done so far?
- rate her corrupted form vs normal out of 10.
-She ended up in happy relationship with a sociopath, this is the biggest depraved thing she's done, concidering most of the late game scenes were boring by H and NTR story standarts.
-It's hard to call her corrupted at this ending tbh, she always was just a hypocrite bitch. :KEK:

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
-She ended up in happy relationship with a sociopath, this is the biggest depraved thing she's done, concidering most of the late game scenes were boring by H and NTR story standarts.
-It's hard to call her corrupted at this ending tbh, she always was just a hypocrite bitch. :KEK:
We only have her and Felix's perspectives to go by. Readers could see her as an unreliable narrator, discounting her version of events as distorted, idealistic, and largely false. I don't this was the author's intent, but it would be interesting if the writing included clear incongruities to better demonstrate it. We just have Zach's sadistic messages to Felix to demonstrate Zach is still an awful person, a far cry from the ideal father and husband Sophie's ending depicts him as.

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
To those who hated this ending, let me ask you: If we were given a Zack's POV showing that he is, in fact, falling in love with Sophie as much as she is falling for him, would you be satisfied, or, do you think that given his role as the antagonist in a NTR story he must remain a heartless womanizer because that is what he was depicted at the beginning?

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
To those who hated this ending, let me ask you: If we were given a Zack's POV showing that he is, in fact, falling in love with Sophie as much as she is falling for him, would you be satisfied, or, do you think that given his role as the antagonist in a NTR story he must remain a heartless womanizer because that is what he was depicted at the beginning?
I think there are signs that he falls in love with Sophie although at first it wasn't his idea. At one point he stops seeing other girls, including Anny. I think the hunter was hunted in this ending

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
In no moment Zack showed signs of falling for her at every chance he goes to corrupt sophie even to the extent of Humiliating felix for some cheap thrills and even after getting a great life and kids he tormenting felix with those cheap dirty photos of his wife like some kinda Trophy so it just seem like "see i stole your wife and life" nothing more than that no love just a trophy he stole

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
In no moment Zack showed signs of falling for her at every chance he goes to corrupt sophie even to the extent of Humiliating felix for some cheap thrills and even after getting a great life and kids he tormenting felix with those cheap dirty photos of his wife like some kinda Trophy so it just seem like "see i stole your wife and life" nothing more than that no love just a trophy he stole
Ok, but remember, our view of things is biased, because we have access to Felix and Sophie's thoughts but not Zack's. We can only infer to a certain extent what may be his "true thoughts/feelings". So any jugdment about Zack loving Sophie being unbelievable or not is merely subjective opinion, things like he humiliating Felix are of no consequence, because human beings are complicated and he might love Sophie while still being an immature asshole. That is why I propose this thought experiment, would you accept his love for Sophie as being genuine if you saw his POV, or are you adamant that is not possible?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes