daimadochi

Sep 22, 2022
It's daenerys GOT S8 situation here , just with zach instead of her.
Some people found that there was clues in the show that tells that daenerys had what it takes to do what she did in S8.
Other people absolutely didn't.
Same here just for different reasons.

May 27, 2020
Well, I have to admit while Felix's ending made sense at least, Sophie's ending was just too much to swallow, and none of the erotic scenes really hit for me this update. I'm not mad that they gave Sophie such a weirdly picture perfect ending, I'm annoyed that that was the First ending out of the gate. Felix's ending was much more realistic, thus more plausible as his first ending. Although, from a business aspect it makes sense. Alot more people will stick around to wait for the updates to see Sophie get shit on (figuratively) than they'll wait to see Sophie and Zach live happily ever after. For the people that loved and rooted for the Sophie "gets it all" ending, I'm glad they got yours out of the way now.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I still have a few questions, I wonder if they will ever be answered?
-Who is the woman with the ring on her finger that Felix saw on Zack's hard drive who looks like Sophie?
-What Really Happened to Harold?
-What dirt does Zack have on Brooks?
-And what is Zack’s backstory, did he have problems with his mother, or vice versa, maybe the new hairstyle and hair color, and the fact that Sophie is older is what attracted Zack to her?

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
I still have a few questions, I wonder if they will ever be answered?
-Who is the woman with the ring on her finger that Felix saw on Zack's hard drive who looks like Sophie?
-What Really Happened to Harold?
-What dirt does Zack have on Brooks?
-And what is Zack’s backstory, did he have problems with his mother, or vice versa, maybe the new hairstyle and hair color, and the fact that Sophie is older is what attracted Zack to her?
I'm pretty sure that woman was Sophie.

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
It wasn’t Sophie, Felix is "zoom out" and saw her face, it wasn’t her, but she was very similar to her!
Yeah but he also mentioned in v0.27 how it probably was her but "he didn't want to see it". So maybe it was Felix's subconscious changing his perception of the woman or Zack had photoshopped her.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Yeah but he also mentioned in v0.27 how it probably was her but "he didn't want to see it". So maybe it was Felix's subconscious changing his perception of the woman or Zack had photoshopped her.
He was referring to other moments, where he didn't see the face, but suspected that it might be Sophie and that video was before Sophie and Zack fucked for the first time!

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
He was referring to other moments, where he didn't see the face, but suspected that it might be Sophie and that video was before Sophie and Zack fucked for the first time!
It was before they had fucked? In that case it was Sophie's evil twin.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes