Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i get an headers error when unpacking the zip (windows, not compressed. link from OP. tried both gofile and mega). game still runs fine until the end of the 2nd day, where i get a renpy error.
EDIT: ignorig the error seems to work... for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: belovedeggs
Jan 18, 2020
Anyone else having this crash as soon as she starts masturbating on the bed? (I did use the compressed version though).

Edit: The regular non-compressed version got passed that point for me, so if you're having troubles you'll have to deal with that one... though there's a bunch of errors about a missing button image or something when you're on the phone (but can be ignored through)
+1 on the compressed crash at that exact spot.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
All the images from Phone gets me missing image error, DL the normal version, not the compressed one

Mac Attaq

Jan 29, 2020
Twin Maniax![v0.06][Lemon Mint Soft]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC) : - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac : - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hey the Mac version doesn't seem to work

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Only 3 new scenes in an update after an several month long update? What kind of scenes were added?

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
Jesus! If you center your game around 2 girls, AT LEAST don't make one of them (Rin) obnoxious and repulsive!
all I ever want from Rin is to punch her, kick her, slap her or sell her on the school toilet for a quick buck. or, at least, let me AVOID her (and her whole disgusting gang!). but that would make the whole game pointless, wouldn't it? how do you humiliate such a bitch? how do you corrupt someone, who is already corrupted to the core? there is no fun in that!
often you hear the character say something like "why did I choose to..." - but that's the point! you didn't choose! the game chose for you! even if you are given a "choice", you are overruled by the game and can't avoid her - there is no choice! the MC is like on remote control and is constantly forced to watch, listen and witness the utmost sh*t while beeing winked or grinned at, without getting a word or a choice in!
playing this game makes me furious because it feels like youre handcuffed in a rundown brothel with cheap hookers and as long as I don't get the choice to slap Rin from here to Texas, sell her to a Sex-Trafficer, get her expelled (HOW?) or, simply AVOID her, I will avoid this shitshow like the plague.

oh, and I never klicked away so many endless sex-scenes, because... above!

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes