Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Python:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7140, in script
    $ renpy.pause ()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7140, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause ()
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1396, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1398, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1403, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1406, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1410, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'gui/p001thumb_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7140, in script
    $ renpy.pause ()
  File "C:\Users\Blackthorn\Downloads\XXX\Games\TwinManiax!-0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Blackthorn\Downloads\XXX\Games\TwinManiax!-0.06-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7140, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause ()
  File "C:\Users\Blackthorn\Downloads\XXX\Games\TwinManiax!-0.06-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Blackthorn\Downloads\XXX\Games\TwinManiax!-0.06-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Blackthorn\Downloads\XXX\Games\TwinManiax!-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Blackthorn\Downloads\XXX\Games\TwinManiax!-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Blackthorn\Downloads\XXX\Games\TwinManiax!-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Blackthorn\Downloads\XXX\Games\TwinManiax!-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Blackthorn\Downloads\XXX\Games\TwinManiax!-0.06-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Blackthorn\Downloads\XXX\Games\TwinManiax!-0.06-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Blackthorn\Downloads\XXX\Games\TwinManiax!-0.06-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Blackthorn\Downloads\XXX\Games\TwinManiax!-0.06-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1398, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1403, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1406, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1410, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Blackthorn\Downloads\XXX\Games\TwinManiax!-0.06-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "C:\Users\Blackthorn\Downloads\XXX\Games\TwinManiax!-0.06-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 940, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'gui/p001thumb_%s.png').

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Twin Maniax! 0.06
Mon Oct 31 11:36:09 2022
```
Got this when Jun is waiting on his bed to hear from Rika, I think she sends a pic over text.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
So far it is more reverse NTR. Meaning it is more giving the vibes that Jun (the MC) is gonna get stolen from his GF Rika by her sister Rin. Currently it is only reverse Netorase where Rika is getting arroused seeing Jun doing it with her sister.
That sucks I was hoping for the GF to corrupted into a slutty gyaru by her hot and infinitely better sister with the help of her friends.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Well Slutty she will become. Though from what I understand only as a closet pervert that is let out when Jun is getting near.

• Sad
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone! I have produced a quick fix for the issue regarding the display of photos in the phone menu. You can find it here:

As a bonus, I'll give you a little sneak peek of the recently released Lemon Mint Gravure Collection Volume 22:

g22-03.png

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So far it is more reverse NTR. Meaning it is more giving the vibes that Jun (the MC) is gonna get stolen from his GF Rika by her sister Rin. Currently it is only reverse Netorase where Rika is getting arroused seeing Jun doing it with her sister.
Can you avoid having a relationship, and sex, with Rin? Actually, from the little I've played and what I've read in the thread, the only LI that interests me is Rika (the MC's girlfriend), so I would prefer that the MC can go from having sex and a relationship, of any kind, with the rest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Can you avoid having a relationship, and sex, with Rin? Actually, from the little I've played and what I've read in the thread, the only LI that interests me is Rika (the MC's girlfriend), so I would prefer that the MC can go from having sex and a relationship, of any kind, with the rest.
No, at least not afaik. This isn't a harem game - it's a fetish game, specifically one about cheating, netorare/netore, and gyaru.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No, at least not afaik. This isn't a harem game - it's a fetish game, specifically one about cheating, netorare/netore, and gyaru.
Personally I prefer that the MC continue his relationship with his girlfriend and avoid the rest of the "LIs", I don't think that has anything to do with a harem.

But if all but Rika LIs can't be avoided, I guess I'll send the game to the recycle bin.

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
How is the new update coming along? Is there a new release planned? :)
Hello there, thanks for your interest!

To be quite honest, progress has stalled quite a bit during the past few months. I've just been way too busy with other things :(

That said, the next version of the game is about 40% done, and planned to be released as soon as it's ready!

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018

To be quite honest, progress has stalled quite a bit during the past few months. I've just been way too busy with other things :(

That said, the next version of the game is about 40% done, and planned to be released as soon as it's ready!
Hope all is ok! Love this project!

Reactions: Lemon Mint

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017

It's been a rough journey some times, but I'm glad you're still working on it! Keep it up, I'm looking forward to it. :)

Reactions: Lemon Mint

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone! I would like to invite anyone who likes our game to our Discord server (linked on the first post). With the goal of releasing a new version of Twin Maniax! as soon as possible, we're posting weekly progress updates and stuff like that in there. See you around! :D

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes